No way of recognizing Command + V, Command + V only works in studio!

• Hello there! I’m currently experiencing a bug, when making Copy & Paste Logs there is no way to register Command + V apart from Control + V, so you cannot register it for Mac Users.
    Command + V Below, no key code matching Command! (only works in studio)
    This is in-game!

Control + V in-game:

__
There has never been a fix for this, I do not believe!
There is not support for Command + V in-game, but there is in studio!

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

Thank you! - This is very appreciated!

2 Likes

Hello, can you take a look at this post and see if the proposed change will work for you? If you want it to do the same thing for the control and command key, you will need to use LeftMeta and RightMeta in addition to LeftControl and RightControl, like this:

if InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.LeftControl or InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.RightControl or InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.LeftMeta or InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.RightMeta then ...

If I understand your issue, this is possible to do currently to make it work. Please let me know of any concerns.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Nope. This didn’t work. Apologies!

1 Like

Does listening for the keypress Enum.KeyCode.LeftMeta work in-game? I apologize for the inconvenience.
Would it be possible to share a rbxl file that shows the incorrect behavior?

1 Like

No; I’ve found the work-around for this. I’ve done a all-device detection, thanks.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.