Not getting Golden Crown of O’s even though group game at 100MAU

same over here
my garbage game from a year ago which i havent updated much ps:im revamping it rn has gotten 1k+ MAU a year ago and i still havent gotten gold nor bombastic.
My game recently gained traction and now headed towards 10K+ (actually over it heading towards 100k+) MAU so hopefully I can get adurite soon
If anyone has any info on how to get them(via email roblox support etc), it will very much be appreciated. Have a great day!

Its currently being rewarded to random people rn
group projects/group games are currently suspended

Wait 3-6 months for the crown.

I’ve had 1k mau for over 6 months and have never received bombastic crown.

This would mean that those “MAU’s” werent exactly 1 different user. Unsure how they track and mange the users, or if it’s via IP, but each user must be different. You need 1,000 various users on that game. You can contact support, but they may state to wait…

I think I know why you are not receiving a crown. I remember a couple years ago people were getting people who didn’t work on the game the crowns, just because they had a high rank in the group/had access to editing the game. Roblox wanted to prevent this, and now only the group owner gets a crown when a certain amount of MAU is achieved. Here’s a DevForum post I found about it: How does 'Crown of O' work? (This is from 2021, so it may not be accurate, but I haven’t heard anything about this policy changing.)

4 Likes

I’m glad I helped you find the solution! It’s really a shame that some people have ruined this system for people who actually work on games. I wish you good luck if you try to make another game and get the crown.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.