Notification System

I did a Notification System that looks really good and its really easy to use, i made it a plugin so i can price it, you just need to click the plugin button inside the Plugins tab and you already inserted the system, also left a script explaining how to use it

Notification System: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/14514542645/NotificationSystem

Thumb

22 Likes

Hahaha, this looks a lot like the Nvidia Started Recording notification.

22 Likes

Oooh, I recently saw a video showcasing this (I decided to remake it lol), it looks really cool.

3 Likes

The animation isnt that smooth honestly. And I say that there is a lot of empty spaces. I am also not a fan of the opening and closing animations. I mean its good but not smooth at all. Also the text should be more bigger or make the gui smaller and add rounded corners. Other than these things its a solid 7/10 with these things I’d say 3/10.

4 Likes

The animation he used makes it look very rushed and choppy :woozy_face: not to mention the fact that the text to white-space ratio is horrendous.

5 Likes

Yes exactly! And the image is also feels quite isolated.

4 Likes

It reminds me of the Nvidia Recording Notification (I used to use it until it freezes my laptop for a second so now I use the Xbox recorder)

2 Likes

the animation is smooth, but the video is at 15 fps i believe

2 Likes

the video is at 15fps but the animation is smooth, and theres a lot of space not used because the text isnt much text (this one is at 60fps)

1 Like

Now the animation is too quick. Like it should have a smooth delay. It also looks like linear. Use sine or quad.

3 Likes

yea i tried other easing styles and directions, but linear does look better

I don’t think that’s not necessarily what they meant. I’m assuming that their point is your animation is very snappy. I suggest messing a little with Enum.EasingStyle and Enum.EasingDirection a bit to make it look buttery-smooth! For example, you could set the EasingStyle to Circular and EasingDirection to In when the white box goes out of frame to show the text. Then you could do the same EasingStyle for when the white box gets into view but instead, the EasingDirection could be set to Out. I imagine it to improve the animations, but you have to mess with it. : P

Another thing I suggest is tempering with UICorners a little to make it very modern and make the emblems larger to fill up that empty space a bit more.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

boy what the hell 100 robuk for notification system

at this point i can go and use StarterGui:SetCore(“SendNotification”,{})

3 Likes

just use OBS :skull:

3 Likes

im not a fan of how there is no animation for when the notification appears, also please vertiale align the text

1 Like

I saw WHYI_MFAT use the roblox recorder for his CheatBlocker example video but lied that he used OBS :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

100 robux aint that expensive g :skull:

1 Like

I made some changes to the animation myself, such as adding an animation when the notification appears. I also added a title. Other than that though, I think the design is very simple but still adds a lot compared to the default Roblox notifications that I was using before. Bravo! I am now using this in my experience. Thank you thank you!

1 Like