Number changing anim (UI)

So I was playing a roblox game and saw this as one of their ui: Demo Video

How do I make the numbers on my gui move like the one in the video?

Since there’s really no way to manipulate character position, each number is represented by a separate TextLabel. The border frame (the black frame the numbers are in) has its ClipDescendants property turned on so when the numbers’ positions extend outside of the frame, they don’t render the part outside of it.

So that would also mean you’d have to dynamically display the text depending on how much money the user has (draw the necessary TextLabels for how ever many digits there are in the player’s money)

As far as animating the numbers go, you could use TweenService along with some type of easing style (maybe check out Bounce or Back) to animate each number to its designated position.

There’s probably some existing custom text libraries that can help streamline this, as there’s actually quite a few components to making this.

2 Likes

Oh so do I have to make a text label for every number? (Like for column 1 I make labels from 0 - 9 and same for the other columns)

Indeed, as there’s no way (in my knowledge) how you can manipulate the position of each text character.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help

1 Like

maybe i’m late, but the there’s a module called “NumberSpinner” (it’s the one of the video)

NumberSpinner Module - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox