Obby teleport to stage gui

hey guys, i’m making a difficulty chart obby and i want to add a working gui like this:

it’s just a simple gui that allows you to revert to previous stages (but doesn’t let you skip your current stage) it also allows you to revert 10 stages at a time with the double arrow button.

i’m not a scripter, so i couldn’t figure it out by myself. does anyone have or know of a system like this?

2 Likes

So you just want it to move the player back a stage if they click the back arrow?

1 Like

are you asking for help or for a script? if you are asking for a script then you are not allowed to ask for scripts on the devforum, read more about it here: About the Scripting Support category

2 Likes

yes. at least that’s what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Here’s an open-sourced system posted to the Developer Forum a few weeks ago that may be useful for you ( Also @RobloxUserDev since you mentioned you were looking for the same thing ):

2 Likes

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for :grin:

2 Likes

This was 5 days ago but you should label messages “solution” or the green solution button thingy, it’ll be useful so you don’t have to get like hundreds of reply saying the same answer you already had.

2 Likes

yo is there a post of how to make a tp gui to tp to your current stage?

1 Like