Greetings, I see you’re trying to get a promotion! Here I am gonna teach you what NOT to do and what to do to get a promotion , let’s begin.
Things NOT to do.
- We don’t want you to stay supervising the hotel or host 20 shifts per week.
- Do not ever ask for a promotion as it will lower the chances of getting one.
- The only way to get a promotion is working hard, by this we don’t mean staying 12 hours daily on our hotel.
How to get a promotion.
- Working hard.
- If you’re a MR, the best way to do so is supervise the hotel when you can, not 12 hours daily.
- Remain professional.
- Be active, not being active will instead result in a demotion.
So this is the end of our Promotion Guide, I wish the best of luck to you in getting a promotion, have a nice day.
This was made by QU_UO