Official Roblox Weapons Kit - Shoulder Camera and Mouse - Need help customizing

If anyone has experience with the Official Roblox Weapons Kit I have a few questions for you. Basically I want to restrict the changes it makes to the mouse behavior and shoulder camera to the time when a weapon is equipped. When the weapon is not equipped the mouse and camera should default to the way I have these things set up. (For example, I need the mouse to be able to interact with NPC dialogs.) Is this possible to do without a great deal of effort?

I’m also getting the following warning, but I’m not sure how serious it is:

:arrow_forward: ActivateCameraController did not select a module. (x2) - Client - CameraModule:335

I tried adding the Weapons Kit to a game of mine that uses the Official Roblox Dune Buggy and with this combination driving the dune buggy is really messed up. You can’t steer it the way you would expect, apparently because of how the Weapons Kit takes over the camera.

I found the solution in this topic:

It would be nice if Roblox incorporated some of these changes into its Weapons Kit.

Just wanna add that this is an issue with Roblox’s camera module, not with the weapons kit. There are a few other output errors that happen, like something along the lines of “Invalid argument to math.clamp, max must be greater than min”.
It isn’t anything you did, just a bug Roblox hasn’t gotten to fixing. It doesn’t appear to cause any issues either, you should just ignore it.