Oishī Japanese restaurant is seeking for developers!

About Us

Hi dear reader!
I am the project manager of the Oishī restaurant. We are starting development soon, and need some more developers for our game, the developer positions that are open are:

• Scripter(possibly 2)
  • Builder(possibly 2)
  • GUI designer

The Team
@FascinatingColors - Project Investor/Owner
@theworldis_socruel - Project Manager
@couldbeyou - Builder
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - GUI designer

About The Job

Scripter

• Must be able to script an entire restaurant ordering, order creating, conveyor system
  • preferrably at least 6 months of experience
    (I will need past work examples)

Builder

• at least a year of experience
  • Able to build a cartoony styled japanese themed restaurant, including a seating area, ordering area, and of course a kitchen(and an outside area)

GUI designer

• preferrably at least 6 months of experience
  • Fitting to the cozy lowpoly build style, a GUI of the same theme

Payment

We will mainly be paying in % depending on how many devs there will be, probably around 20% of the game’s profits, depending on how hard and good you work(optionally some bonuses in robux or paypal money).

Contact Us

For contact, reply here or dm on discord: Itz Ivy#8654, you need to be 13+ to apply as you will need discord for communication
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I am interested. I am asking, is there backup payment?

Sadly we don’t have the funds for backup payment

I am a scripter and i am interested to be hired by you, for more info about me or to see past work please contact back.

Dm me on discord: Itz Ivy#8654

1 Like

Discord Dev_Kittenz#2620 if interested. I’m in school now so it might take me some time to respond.

I’ll take a look in a bit, thanks for applying

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.