[OLD] Circular Color Picker (v1.2)

very confusing for people that don’t know how to use, would be nice for an in depth tutorial because the one you provided isn’t helpful at all

Have you read the example scripts? Seems pretty easy to learn.

2 Likes

not for me i guess. i’m a beginner at scripting

I admire this color picker and will be using it for my upcoming game, but a idea you can do that im about to code and I could help you if you want but add a color recent box where it saves the recent color you used. ( Not my idea to ask this question but its a good question )

1 Like

This seems like bloat, but it could be a nice optional feature.

be fr u rlly gonna complain abt something that was made for free?!?!

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to write this plugin then sharing it with the community for free. Saved me a ton of time!!

A little bit of redesign :sweat_smile:

I apologize for the rudeness, I had to uproot some fragments of the module, but I am very grateful to you for providing a stable framework :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I did create this module kind of a while ago and looking back today it does look somewhat messy and I regret using things like PlayerMouse instead of UserInputSevice. I may try to remake it.

2 Likes

With your permission, can I rewrite it for more extended use? For example, substituting your own UI and styles.

That’s fine, you can do whatever you want with this resource.

Hello! The GUI is great but it doesn’t work well on SurfaceGuis. Any way I could adjust it to work with SurfaceGuis?

Here is what I am talking about, the mouse is far away from the wheel and its moving it.
While it is on the wheel, either it doesn’t move the picker or just keeps it on the edges.

can u make another argument in the color.new function where u can set a color that it starts as instead of white?

You can easily code this yourself.

In the test file, clicking the button opens a new window regardless if there’s one already open…

How could I bring the window forward? Right now it goes behind all my other stuff. I tried increasing the ZIndex but it didn’t change anything.

Try changing the ScreenGui’s DisplayOrder.

Use the SetColor method after creating it to change the color it starts as.

That didn’t work, probably because all my other stuff is in the same ScreenGUI, just a different frame than the button.