(Old Portfolio, please use new portfolio) GamersInternational, Aspiring UI (Graphics) Designer, Basic GFX Artist & Basic Scripter

Your being honest, there’s nothing wrong with that (though some people will find it wrong). Like the post title says, I’m an Aspiring Graphics Designer and I’m a long way away from being perfect.

2 Likes

I see. Keep practicing what do u use to make these said logos?

I’ve been working on some other game UI examples that aren’t in this post yet as they aren’t done fully. But you might like to see these.

Anyways I use Inkscape to make my icons, for logos I use paint(dot)net.

1 Like

I use photoshop (photo pea) it has a bit more quality than paint.net but that’s just my opinion everyone’s different

1 Like

I don’t use photopea as its online plus paint(dot)net has pretty decent tools.

1 Like

I Personally don’t feel that way but everyone’s unique and have different mindsets towards things!

2 Likes

I should also mention that I do scripting as mentioned in the post. I haven’t put all of my projects at the moment on the scripting area yet.

1 Like

Ah ok post ur scripting when ur ready

1 Like

It is ready but I just haven’t had time to update it. The item is another plugin, feel free to state what you think.

https://www.roblox.com/library/6016161703

1 Like

I’ve updated my portfolio with the UI for that game as it’s now published.

1 Like

How do I join Ro-Chat? Your portfolio looks amazing

1 Like

I’ll get a link for the game right now to send you.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5873166333/Ro-Chat

1 Like

Doing a 75% Off sale until 5/1/2021 to get some customers in. It’s been really hard to get hired for a job currently.

I’ve just added game UI prices.

Added advertisements and removed logos in showcase.

Hey! Your work looks great but for the ads, try making the watermark more transparent since I can barely read the words.

Sorry about that, I’ve got to make it visible enough xD

I’m still looking to do some commissions, that’s why I’ve extended the sale for a longer period of time and now you can get more value out of your money. All items from 4 to 40 Robux until Monday 11th January.

Also I would like to thank everyone who has submitted feedback so far on the prices.

Quick! Get an order in before the 80% offer goes!