OneUp Productions finally hiring new devs!

OneUp Productions

About Us

Hi there! We are OneUp Productions, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@BroVVhat- Project Manager/Owner
@Xyiqy - Scripter
@CouldBeYou
@CouldBeYou
@Xyiqy - Head Developer/Founder

You can see our progress so far here: Underworld (showcase) - Roblox
Ethereal [BETA] - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team as our lead scripter, We expect scripts when need them that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 2-4 hours.

Payment

We are paying a negotiable R$ amount per asset. Our preferred payment method is negotiable. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord:
Xyiqy: xyiqy#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Are you excepting Builders? I’m a very experienced builder. I can ensure you that I know what I’m doing. You can reach me with discord or the forum.

Here is my Portfolio: [Building Portfolio] nox_dev

I sent a friend request! I look forward to hearing from you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.