[OPEN – $500/150K R$] Expert and Active Coder Needed

Scripter Hiring

About The Job

Greetings, I’m looking for an expert scripter who is both able to comprehend other scripters’ code and exhibit coding proficiency/knowledge of rblx API. I have several incomplete projects that are on hold due to the lack of a scripter. Your job would ONLY involve basic coding of features and framework, and you would be provided clear instructions and resources. I don’t expect you to create or devise anything, you need you only code what is asked for.

My hope is to find a long-term coder who can facilitate the release of several upcoming games of mine. I reiterate, your job will be purely coding, the other aspects will be handled by myself. I may put you to editing code for a few of my spinoff games or coding my new Airforce Simulator game. Payment is dependent on your own preference. We can negotiate further in that regard.

We don’t want someone who makes big promises and withdraws after 3 days. Don’t take this job if you’re someone who can’t commit to a job or you’re super indecisive. I also won’t hire someone who hoards dozens of commissions just to quit or produce poor quality work. This is an opportunity that has great potential and demands singular attention. Many of my workers are earning steady streams of passive income as a result of these games. My expectations aren’t too high in hiring, as long as you know your stuff and work on a timely basis you are a perfect candidate.

About Us

I’m hiring for my studio, Vanity Studio, which requires a somewhat long-term coder who will receive a consistent stream of work from us. We’ve released several successes.

Payment Options:

Robux: 100k-150k per Project
Real Money: $350-$500 per Project
Percentage: 20-30% per Project

Contact Us

Contact me via Discord or post your Questions below

maaz322#7190
*Take note, we emphasize availability and speed,
EST, CST, or thereabout are preferred

5 Likes

Very Interested, Contacted you on discord

I’ve added you on discord, ObscureEffect#9266

Hello! I’d like to become the scripter here, I have a portfolio. I am 3 years experienced and my discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.