[CHEAP!] [0/5] Scripter, GFX Designer, Graphic Designer, Translator, and UI Designer

Before We Start

Before we start, I would like to introduce myself, I am PatitoCeb or Patito. I have been scripting for a little while, and I have been working on GFX and UI for a little while less, but I have made a few games, GFX’s, and UI’s
I am also a starter Graphic Designer.
Note: I program using another account, and I will be strictly using the other account for programming

GAMES MADE

Bowl With Friends!
BatsLand

SCREENSHOTS

Here are some screenshots of my work:

Availability

I am available for four to six hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am very often unable to work during the week due to school.

TOS

I have the right to decline your request.
I have the right to decline your request if you ask for changes to said projects too often.
I have the right to decline your request if you do not reply in 0 - 1.5 days (s).
I have the right to decline your request if you ask for the asset to be changed close to when it is finished

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, No Discord

Thanks for reading! :grinning:

Note: I can also work as a translator for English, Spanish, and French I am a native speaker in all three

Waitng list: no-one, no-one, no-one, no-one, no-one

Payment:

I only accept Robux, prices will vary and may be changed for the kind of work that is requested. (See top)

Ratings/Comments

@Logimite:
He made me a GFX

It’s not the best, but it’s free!
@Grinch_1978
Product:

Comment:
That’s soo good! 11/10! Thanks

@VampiricAkuji
Product:

(This was more or less the wished product, here was the wished product, only the character, not the skull or the colors: image he also wanted the discord gray)

Comment:
I’ll rate it 8.5 because It is kind of plain, but good work!

Please Like! It really motivates me to learn more and continue this portfolio! Thanks! #NoDiscord

11 Likes

Just curious, do you know how to make a push script?

Hello, do you know how to create a profile picture GFX?

You can add me on discord too!
.myekou#5258

I believe I do. Please explain what kind of push script.

Hello! If you read the portfolio you would see that I only contact through roblox. Please look at my portfolio again if necessary.

One that once a button is clicked, pushes another person when near by. Not as a tool, but more as a system design perhaps?

I believe I know how to do that.

Kinda like this: https://twitter.com/Rdite_RBLX/status/1367211823523594245
But, you don’t have to do it all if I don’t see that it fits as a function in a project that im working on or if you can’t. I just want to know if it’s possible.

Hello!

I could really do with a GFX. I do not have discord.
Would this still be possible for free? :moneybag:

Thanks! :wave:

Edit: You dont have discord, thats fine with me!

I know a way to do it, tell me if you have a use for it

1 Like

Hi! What kind of GFX?

P.S. I am a beginner GFX artist

1 Like

A wave would be nice.
Here is a tip-

If people want GFX, they should do somthing like this:

Action: Waving
Back ground colour: Light black / dark grey
Light color: White

Thanks!

@PatitoCeb Use Some UICorners For The UI And Some UIGrandint

Hey! Can I have UI’s for my game? Also is it still free? Thanks for reading!

Yes! Of course, it is free! I am doing this to gain experience and increase my collection of work. Please add me to your game and explain what kind of UI you want
Edit 1: Second line

Ok, add me and I will tell you more further information in roblox chat. Thanks for excepting!

Hello! I was wondering if you could send screenshots of my work to me for future showcases of my work
Thanks,
@PatitoCeb

I can chat you on DevForum if you insist.

I am still waiting for my screenshots so I can add them to the portfolio.
Thanks,
@PatitoCeb

Did you vote on the poll?
Sincerely,
@PatitoCeb