[open] 10 r$ making logo's for games!

A better watermark would probably be just your signiture somewhere on the GFX.

ik but still they can just take it as a fake watermark

like he bought it from me lol I5K also does it i think

Someone bought the watermark with gray all over it?

if he buys it i remove it XD lol i would never leave it on there

Alright, I suggest you always keep at least a small watermark on, it shows who makes it and it’s like free credit. Here’s an example of an advertisement I bought with the creator’s watermark on it.

nice thats a very good one!! for sure

If you keep a small watermark like that, you get free credit and the owner will still be happy.

ik thats what one of the best gfx game icons maker does
(i5k)

No offense but it seems like you are trying to rip people off with extremely simple art. People could go here if they wanted a game logo like yours.

I think you should find something special about the logos and then market that. You could get more customers/robux if it turns out to be popular.

1 Like

okay man your opinions i respect them! thanks for replying on this post :smiley: i wish you the best!!

As everyone else has said, I feel like 10 robux is too little for something like this no matter how long it took you. Looking at your workspace, I think you should charge at least 50 robux or put this into perspective.

10 robux is about 10 cents.
100 robux is about $1.

Now would you want someone to pay you 10 cents for something like this or $1 because for me, $1 seems more reasonable. This is just what I would prefer but you can go however you like :sweat_smile:

well even if the starter price was 5 robux no one took it i made it 10 robu as everyone said no one is taking this there is no hope in 50/100 robux

Nice Work!, Do You Have a Discord?

Can make really good stuff, quality work. Would recommend!

The problem with the signature is that it has to be very clear, or people can not recognize who the builder is. Also, it would help to have a Roblox username since some people won’t know who’s signature it is.

hey! i think i might actually buy one!

I think a good idea is to build up a portfolio of multiple examples.

Dont listen to them. They’re competitors. Your prices are so good that it’s going to put them out of business and they feel threatened.

You do you bro. The market is here to serve the public’s needs, not private needs.