[OPEN 200-300+ USD] Scripter Needed for Melee Combat + Inventory

About Us

Hey, I’m Irrelius! I’m an experienced community manager and environmental designer and I’m working alongside my good friend @Raigeth on creating an ancient-medieval roleplaying game. We both have a decent amount of networking so our project is assured to have an active and dedicated player base. The work we require is very complex so I advise only experienced programmers to contact us.

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter who can create a Combat system and a set of various features for our game, they are as follows:

• Inventory & Toolbar System (features a weight system)
  • Crafting + Farming Items (Mining, Logging, Fishing)
  • Deployables & Destroyables (Able to place barricades that can be destroyed)
  • Combat System (Features blocking, stamina system and shields.)
  • Arrest System (with a GUI prompt upon arrest.)
  • Title/Name System (GUI that allows you to select titles and change your overhead name that are given for ranks in group and various other rewards and can be added to by us in the script.)

Additional Features (these may not be implemented):

• Battleground System (will show place)
  • Ranged Weapons (Bows + Javelins)

All of this must be exploit proofed and well optimized. We can show you examples from our previous projects on how things should be done. All UI elements will be imported and made gradually as you progress, you will have to script the functions of the UI but no animations.

An example of how we would like the combat is here: Combat Demo - Roblox

We are aiming to release by winter break.

Payment

Upon completion, we will pay you 200+ USD via PayPal depending on how efficiently you work. We are open to offering a percentage if you will update and resolve any future issues with the tech and possibly add new features in the far future, but this will reduce your USD payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via my discord: Harry |#1055

We would prefer it if you can voice chat.

Thanks for reading, we look forward from hearing from you guys! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still looking for a scripter, rates can be discussed in DM.

I sent your FR (Friend Request) my tag is Pixeluted#7167

Increased payment from 200-300+ USD.

Still looking for an experienced scripter!

Contacted you, I am Nv#2008 I look forward to talking with you!