[OPEN] [150k+] Hiring a Builder & Programmers for a Story/Single Player game

Lively Studios

the%20team
@EggYolked - Building, 3D Modelling, Animations and UI Design
EMPTY - Builder
EMPTY - Programmer

ABOUT%20US
Hello there! Lively Studios is a small development team which are looking to expand. We’re looking for a builder to join our team and work on our Game!

ABOUT%20YOUR%20POSITION
We want builders who are a expert in their field and have at least a year of experience. We will want someone who is active.
What you will be building:

• House Exteriors
  • Roads
  • House interiors
  • Buildings with no Interiors
  • Rooms
  • Floor’s (i.e tilings)

UPCOMING%20PROJECTS
We currently have one upcoming project on it’s way! It’s a story game/ single player! The planned release for the game is around December! This game is about you as a FBI Agent solving mysteries etc. More information will be shown once hired! I will be spending up to 50,000- 100,000 Robux on adverts or more.

PAYMENT
Payment will be 100K (Price’s are negotiable)

CONTACT
Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/zrjnSYY7Y4goXaqH2

Hope to see you soon and work with you soon! (I will get back to everyone who sends me their portfolio, I won’t leave people on a cliff hanger or ignore them. I will tell you if I hired you or not.)

11 Likes

Cheer’s I will add that up, I am planning to hire a programmer once I have fully secured ROBUX for them.

1 Like

Sent a discord friend request.
My user is Wolfenstien#7719

2 Likes

I added you. My discord username is Fourpapa1#4350

2 Likes

Hi add me my discord is
FloHwaii#2014 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Is it alright if you could show me some pictures or screenshots of what you would like done within your game, I’ll see if I would be able to do it.

My Portfolio:

Also, I’ve added you on Discord.
My username should be make it quite obvious that it’s me!

2 Likes

I have added you on discord! We’ll speak on there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do note, I have added a google form rather than contacting me through discord etc. This is because I get too many friend requests. Please apply here:

1 Like

I see this being very similar to Entry Point. Maybe something to avoid.

1 Like

Not at all…
(50word50word50word50word50word50Word)

It seems like a similar concept. I think the theme and storyline should just be more defined in your post. Just so developers know what they’re applying for.

1 Like

Entry point is about robbing banks and my game is a sort of mystery game.

I’m hiring a programmer too! Do apply on the google form!

Would you be able to offer USD as well?
If you could I would definitely sign up.

1 Like

I could but I don’t know how much it would equal too. Also building style needs to be a bit like Roses (basically detailed)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.