[OPEN] [20K Robux] Hiring Animator(s) For Unicorn Rigs

Hi, thanks for clicking on my hiring post! :slight_smile:

About Me:
I am the creator of 2 popular game studio groups: Buckaboo Games and Sugar Brick Games. I am known for creating the game known as Ice-Cream Simulator and simulators in general. I am diverting away from making simulators and am focusing on passion projects now.

Buckaboo Games: https://www.roblox.com/groups/3448505/Buck-A-Boo-Games#!/about
Sugar Brick Games: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5783107/Sugar-Brick-Games#!/about

Project Details:
The game I am creating now is for a new group called Magicorn Games. It’s a roleplay game set in an enchanted forest where players will get to play as a unicorn and explore the forest.

Job Details:
We need an animator to create several animations for a unicorn rig. There are a total of 6 rigs and each rig has the same animations.

Animations:

1. Idle (two idle animations)
  2. Walk
  3. Run
  4. Sit
  5. Lie down
  6. Kick (front and back, so two animations)

Progress:
Our builder has completed the map. We have a scripter who will start working on the features after the animations are completed.

Payment:
Payment will be done through Buckaboo Games group in the form of robux.

Application Requirements:
You must have a portfolio readily available to show, experience with modelling and creating rigs. Animation is optional, but is a plus if you can do it. All applicants must be age 13 or older.

Please contact Ciara#6759 through discord to discuss the position. Do not reply here or PM me, I will not respond. You can also DM me on discord emmmi#4545

3 Likes

But sure I’ll take the job my ID is iSyriux#0083

I’ll be happy to apply! My Discord is gxenious#3485

DM me emmmi#4545 on discord to discuss more, please

DM me emmmi#4545 on discord please, so we can discuss more

Sent you a friend request gxenious#3485

interested ,YellowSmileKing#2151 could you add me on discord please((OPENED)(Comms open) Lapa's portofolio)