[OPEN!] 2D Drawings/Designer | KxraDraws

I totally vouched for Kira. The payment process was easy and fast, and my drawing is already in the works!! Would 100% recommend!!!

Hey Kira,

I tried friending you on discord, but wouldnt work. Can you friend me?

Cityman#0001

This is the cheapest my commissions are gonna be in a long time so get em while ya can!!!

1 Like

Does this depend on the type of advertisement? (Example: skyscraper, banner, rectangle)

1 Like

Wow, the two styles of drawing (FaraonArts and Kxra) are really very similar.

1 Like

Still going on! Get it while it’s hot!! Make sure to check my twitter for updates!

Lookin’ to get a good gift for a friend? This is the place to find it!!

2 Likes

Winter sale is over! There’s new pricing so check it out!

Commissions are open and I have many slots as well!!

When do your comms open again? I’d love to get something.

1 Like

Kira is a top-class artist that delivers amazing artwork in a very timely manner. My experience commissioning them was very positive as they were very patient and dedicated to their craft. They adjusted the artwork to exactly how I wanted them and revised it several times to match what was needed. I would definitely recommend Kira to anyone who’s looking for quality game icons, thumbnails, or ads/badges/gamepasses done for their game!

3 Likes

Prices are nearly 50% off!!! Catch this while ya can!

The Summer is Ending so this sale might be ending sooon!! Try to catch on it while you can!!

Kira is an outstanding artist, I’ve commissioned her twice in the past and she’s always provided great quality extremely quickly. Her art is definitely worth the rate she charges, and in fact, it’s worth much more!

1 Like

Agreed, had an awful experience. Would not recommend!

2 Likes

I saw a lot of replies judging Kxra’s prices, but I’m just gonna agree with those words:

It’s obviously that she spent years and learned professionaly, because coming up with good stylized arts is very hard. Much harder than realism, because you need developed imagination and years of experience.

Whatever, keep it up, Kxra, I’m a big fan of your arts and you’re some of my favorite artists! Your works are awesome!

2 Likes

Faraon copies her artstyle and of course he would make his prices lower. He doesn’t have experience at arts.

2 Likes

Commissions are open! I also have RDC commissions open for any participants going to RDC 2021!!

1 Like