{Open} 3D Artist/Modeler [7 Years Experience] [Portfolio]

About Me

Hello, I have been 3D modeling for the past 7 years on various indie games. My style is mostly realism and stylized but I would enjoy dabbling in whatever. My workflow includes creating the high poly mesh for them smooth bakes on the low poly. This means the polycount is low but keeps the details from the high poly mesh. I will also take this into a substance painter and texture it.

Showcase

Grappling Hook

Low Poly

High Poly

Final Bake

Sledgehammer

High Poly

Low Poly

Final Bake

Textured

Mac 10

Furniture

Flashbangs

Payment

Payments will be accepted via PayPal or Robux. Prices vary depending on the project and are done due to the complexity of the object. 50% of the payment is required upfront to limit time wasters.

Simple – 3$ - 7$ (R$450 - R$1,050)
Intermediate – 8$ - 12$ (R$1,200 - R$1,800)
Complex – 13$ - 16$ (R$1,950 - R$2,400)

Contact

Discord - Dan B#1854

20 Likes

Dan (Penguin) is very good at what he does, and he does it rather quickly with updates! I ordered animal stools (i know right, weird order) from him and gave him picture references. They came out basically perfect and like I wanted them. I appreciate how he took the detail from the picture and made sure it came out on the mesh. I would also like to point out his textures are great as well, it looks very detailed for very reasonable prices compared to most other people here I’ve done business with.

He was flexible with me for payment and even gave me a discount because it took him a bit longer and he couldn’t do one of the orders, which was very nice for him. All and all good person and a great buy, please do choose him if you want something done right, fast, and hassle free!

tldr; very great meshes, detailed textures, fast response times, good attitude and fair prices, must go to!

I added you.
Manic#4372
30 characters

Very very, VERY interested, I need someone like you for not that high of a price. I have added you, Jj#2064

Hi, I’m really impressed with your work. I’m developing a realistic WWII first-person shooter and have a USD budget. I added you on Discord and you can see my job listing here: [HIRING] Map Builder for Realistic WWII FPS (USD/Robux/%)

Extremely skilled 3D modeler and definitely someone I will look forward to in the future for commissions. He took great care in the work he did and checked multiple times to make sure I was satisfied with the work he had done

I might need you in the future to design something for a game Im making but as of now all I need is a chance to say what good work that is.
Oh wait I have a chance Wow what great work!

How much do you charge just for texturing?