[OPEN] 3D Modeler | Stylized & Low Poly

About Me

Hey there! I am looking for commission work as a 3D modeler. I specialize in comical small-scale assets that often require attention to detail. I have been using Blender for 1.5 years and have been honing my skills since.

Showcase

Survival Game (Latest)
Weapons

Consumables

Verde Cafe

Simulator (Gradient Textured)

Pirate Theme (Stylized)

Miscellaneous

Availability

I am available for three to six hours of work every day. This roughly translates to 1-3 models a day. You can contact me any time, preferably through Discord and relative to my timezone (GMT).

Payment

Bulk buying may reduce price.
1000+ R$ / 8+ USD per model, negotiable depending on the size + assets you may require. I accept both Robux and USD as payment, though I prefer (devexable) Robux.

Contact

If interested, please contact me through Discord (nick.#7651), as this is my preferred method of communication.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

24 Likes

Interested, sent a FR to you since we’ll probably need you for a racing project

Updated with the models I created for the Verde cafe! It mostly consists of furniture, feel free to have a look.

Can you do a percentage?
(25%)

I do not accept percentage as payment. Sorry!

Okay
(30charrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

I’m very interested in your portfolio and would be eager to work with you. In addition to paying generously for your talents.

Sent you a friend request.
Disc: Ujiesofter#7447

1 Like

Quite Interested. I have a few questions for instance are you able to make armour, swords, and mobs in a realistic style because I’m looking to hire someone for my MMORPG project.

I’m currently only looking for small, few asset commisions. I reccomend trying to build a team as MMORPG’s need a lot of content creation and would not be enjoyable as a solo/duo project.
Good luck!

No worries, I’ve already found someone who’d like to work for us since we have skilled individuals for instance the scipter goes to a software engineering college and has been on Roblox for a long time. The development team is quite large now but good luck on getting hired.

I’m deeply and totally interested in hiring you. Our group is searching someone like you. Killer and I are part of the Founder Rank team. Please, feel free to contact me at Aleay ✘; ✦#7275.

Amazing service! Friendly, fast and amazing! My commission was created very quick and it was great service! Highly recommend!

1 Like

Updated with my latest work on a survival game’s melee + consumable assets, please find at the top of Showcase.

I have sent a friend request: strangertingz#1777