[CLOSED] Ability Choosing

About Us

Hi there! We are warm trouser (development), a small upcoming game development team. I’am looking for a scripter to do a 1 time commission (unless you want to join the team) and work with us on our game, Ro-Star’s Bizarre Adventure : Phantom Blood!

The Team
@JerimiahBatres (ekuz0diaa) - Builder
@JerimiahBatres / FullMetalEdward45221 / Jerememez - Scripter
@JerimiahBatres / galactictoes - GFX

You can see our progress so far here: Feedback On Beta Game/ Idea - #5 by Jerememez

About The Job

I am looking for a skilled scripter to make something like this ability choosing. You will press a key to open up the menu and then you can choose the ability. you don’t have to make the abilities work; but as we are not finished with the abilities we will assume you to know how to enable abilities in an efficient way (you can just enable a script that gives you the ability to print something; to show us it works.) we would like it to be customizable too.

Example of what i mean (of course with different images for the abilities; preferably image labels/ customizable)

*NEW* ULTIMATE LIFE FORM SNEAK PEAKS IN A BIZARRE DAY | ABD ULF SNEAK PEAKS | ROBLOX - YouTube

Payment

I will be paying you :robux_gold: 500 - 1k :robux_gold: for the script.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum

NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE GUI; BUT YOU MUST MAKE A PLACEHOLDER GUI such as a square or something; it dosen’t have to look good like their gui.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.