[CLOSED INDEFINITELY] Peirmit Realistic Builder Portfolio

Hello. My Name is Will and I have been developing on Roblox for a long time. My interest has always been in high quality builds often representing their real-life counterparts.

Development Experience:

• My own Japan (112 members) 2017 - 2020
  • Decent’s SCPF (5,000 members) 2020-2020 (commission)
  • LeMonde Airlines (32,000 members) 2020-2020 (commission)
  • Bahamas (200 members) 2017-2018
  • Blu’s Cafe (3,000 members / group shutdown) 2016 - 2017
  • Royal Family’s United Kingdom (2.000 members) 2019-2020
  • Marcuses’ British Army (400,000 members) 2020-2020 (commission)

Please note these are not all of my experiences but the ones I felt necessary to put in.

Showcase:

While my builds may seem detailed, I can assure you with the methods I use, the part counts are relatively low so that even low ended PCs can play the games I make.

Realistic Exterior Builds

Interior Builds

3D Models

Terrain

WIP Portuguese Parliament

Washington D.C

Payment

Payment is extremely negotiable. I MAY require a deposit of 20-40% of the complete price if I believe your group/service might not have the funds by the time I complete the project. I only take group funds, USD and I do not take percentages due to the reliability issues and the inconsistency. I do not do small projects. I only accept projects with a fund of 2k+ robux.

Contact

Discord: no longer taking commissions

Please note I am only taking serious commissions and will need proof of funds before I undergo a task.

Looking forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Would like to say having worked with this guy, he is very active and proficient in realistic building. I’d recommend him to anyone looking for those kind of builds. Best wishes.

1 Like

Hello Willert,

I am quite interested in hiring you for some help with my developmental project the ‘Murlesque Operahouse’, if you’d please accept my Discord friend request, I’d look forward to working with you ASAP.

Thanks,
windsor#0437

1 Like

I’m free to take commissions now!
Please dm my Discord if you’d like to utilize my services.
I look forward to working with you!

Hello,

I am interested in hiring you as a builder for my most recent project.

I have sent you a message on Discord, I look forward to talking with you.

1 Like

I am taking commissions again, first come first serve!

This really is just excellent work, I’m not into attempting this type of work because of time consumptions and I don’t even know if I could do this but this is just amazing.

How often do you take commissions might hire you this winter.

Awesome work, Willert. Just wanted to say, you’re truly gifted with detail.

1 Like

Hey, your work is awesome and I would like that you build a map for my group. Can you contact me? narrow#8461

Hello, I am looking to have something very realistic built. By far looking at the dev forum there is no one else that meets the same standards as you. You can contact me at VincenzoMancini#9506 on discord.

Thank you.

Interesting that you Worked in BA (I Worked In BA Too for a couple of months!)

Hey! I’m interested in your work. Feel free to contact me through discord.
Aerayne#0605