[FULL] | Cinematic Orchestral Music Composer | Albert Kim

About Myself

Despite lacking classical training, I embarked on a journey of self-guided education, dedicating significant time to refining my craft through rigorous experimentation and diligent practice. I’m committed to the goal to create pieces that not only resonate with the audience but also leave a lasting impression.

Albert Kim is a composer of cinematic orchestral music, specializing in videogames, films, and trailers…

Credits

• Top Down Games - All Star Tower Defense
  • Grand Quest Games - Grand Piece Online
  • callmehbob - Royale High: Campus 3
  • Blockzone - Anime Legends: WIP
  • Blockzone - Anime Warriors
  • Blockzone - Anime Fighting Simulator 2
  • Fireheart Studio - Demonfall
  • vCaffy - Dungeon Quest
  • vCaffy - Arena Champions
  • FamedChris - Mad City
  • Jandel - Field Trip Z
  • SnakeWorl - Scarlet Moon
  • Froredion - Clover Kingdom: Grimshot
  • Jandel - The Curse
  • Jeristo4 - Gaia Renewal
  • R_eido - Raid

And many more.

Examples

Examples on Twitter - Albert Kim (@albertkimmusic) / X (twitter.com)

Showreel

these are not to be used

Rates are $150 USD/60,000 Robux per minute of Music.

Contact

Discord: albertkim
Gmail: soundrefinerycontact@gmail.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZRenQegBwkbNQF5ePYdtwA
Roblox: Albert_Kim - Roblox

60 Likes

Good turnaround, and high quality sounds.

I recommend.

5 Likes

Worked with him on really big projects by far one of the most friendly and high quality composers on Roblox totally recommend him he is worth his prices and very quick delivery!

2 Likes

I really appreciate the fact that you compose original music.

3 Likes

5 Star Review: I asked for a Lobby Theme, showed him some pictures and gameplay. I gave little to no detail and boom I received the perfect Lobby Theme for my style of game. I 100% Recommend buying music from Albert_Kim. He’s definitely up and coming in the Sound Design Scene :smiley:

5 Likes

Worked with Albert, and he’s absolutely amazing at what he does and is super timely with his work. I’ve loved all of his soundtracks he’s made for me and am absolutely working with him again any chance I get.

8 Likes

Worked with him for the first time recently, and I must say the experience was great. He has great communications skills with clients and is able to enhance his true composition skills to produce top quality audio tracks. He is very knowledgeable in his chosen field, very efficient and to top it off, this all comes with a very suitable price. I would highly recommend ordering from him, the work is top notch, and along with it comes amazing service and communication.

3 Likes

Nice music. What software/gear you using? Personally i use Ableton 10 and Fl studio 20

1 Like

updated post

2 Likes

Hello, I really liked your work.
Can you do a relaxing music background for my game?

3 Likes

Love your work! Just sent you a friend request on Discord to inquire about a commission.

2 Likes

Albert’s really helping us to bring Boundless to life. I really couldn’t imagine the world we’re creating without his music, it’s amazing and I really appreciate his work and the ideas he brings with it!

2 Likes

Portfolio update.

• Quick update
1 Like

Albert worked on numerous different BlockZone projects and I can confidently say that he’s one of the best composers, if not the best, on the Roblox platform. If you’re looking for some breathtaking music to bring your game to the next level, I’d 100% recommend him.

2 Likes

Royale High Review:
Albert is the music hero we need but don’t deserve. I’ve always been apprehensive about working with music composers because I don’t understand the “music language” to be able to give proper feedback, but Albert is so incredibly easy to work with, those worries go away. I simply send him some examples of music I love (final fantasy and zelda), along with screenies of the game and the mood I want to create. And boom! He sends back original, beautiful masterpieces, and in a very timely manner. He’s extremely easy to communicate with, professional yet chill, the perfect combo, and takes criticism well and fixes it right up (though most pieces come out perfect the first time). He is also trustworthy and very respectful with projects we don’t want to reveal to the public yet.

I did not realize it was possible to hire someone to do a high-end, realistic sounding orchestral soundtrack without hiring a whole orchestra, until now. Thank you so much Albert, don’t know what we would do without you <3

16 Likes