[OPEN] Amelie | Clothings Designer

About Me :wave:

Hi there! I am offering my services as a clothing designer, I have been designing clothes for around a year for myself my group, and my first few clients.

What I do do :white_check_mark:

• Womens clothing (mostly)
  • Mens clothing
  • Shoes
  • Brands
    -Sports wear
  • Anything else that you request except for the things I don’t do below :arrow_down:

Showcase :clipboard:

You can visit here to see some more images of my work: https://www.roblox.com/groups/6356060/ethreaI#!/store

Here are some screenshots of my work

blue cardi
bleached jeans
cropped
shorts
hoodie
joggers
melancholy
cheetah
skirt
white belt
aaaa
aaaaa
aaaaay
aaya

Availability :watch:

I’m available most days after 3pm BST this is due to online school and other things I have to do.

What I don’t do :x:

• Suits
  • Military clothing
  • Steal clothing

Payment :moneybag:

My preferable payment method is PayPal and my starting price for clothing is $1 and can go up to $3, I’m not currently taking robux payments at this moment in time.

I don’t accept giftcards or limiteds

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or any of the below.

Discord :link: ameliie#3811

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Amelie has done a few pieces for my group and we couldn’t be happier with the result, I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting good quality clothing with a quick turn around time. No complaints :slight_smile:

1 Like

It depends on complexity ,200-1500

Amazing and fast! Thank you so much for the effort and superb service! Can’t wait to order from you again!

1 Like

HI, the discord tag in your portfolio doesn’t seem to be working for sending friend requests; if you can, please send a request @ Upbeat#8927. I am interested! :slight_smile:

I have just sent a request to you

This seems like something you might be interested in, please let me know if you are interested in applying or not.

I have dropped prices and added a few more pieces of work to my portfolio :smile:

From a recent customer :smile:

review
most recent commission :smile: