[CLOSED] AndyxOwl │ Digital 2D Artist │ Concept Designer │

About me:
Hi I’m Andy, I’m 16 and live in the UK. I like doing digital art and have been doing it for a couple years now, while I mostly enjoy drawing characters I can draw a variety of other stuff. As for my character drawings most of the time I do them in an anime sort of style however as said before I can do a variety of other styles!

Showcase:
Here are some of my works:

Character Designs

Sketch:

Final Design:

Sketch:

Final Design:

Sketch:

Final Design:

Creature Designs

Sketch:

Final Design:

Sketch:

Sketch:

Roblox Avatars

Sketch:

Final Design:

Sketch:

Final Design:

Sketch:

Final Design:

Availability:
On week days I’m normally around for 1-4 hours and on weekends 2-6 hours. Commissions can take a MAX of 3 weeks however normally they should be done around 1-2 weeks.

Prices:
● Sketch half body (color) - $8 or 1000 Robux

● Sketch full body (color) - $12 or 1400 Robux

● Final half body - $16 or 1800 Robux

● Final full body - $22 or 2400 Robux

● Creature design sketch (color) - $8 or 1000 Robux

● Creature design final - $16 or 1800 Robux

● ALL NON ROBUX PAYMENTS DONE THROUGH PAYPAL

If you would like to commission me you can contact me through DevForum or Discord: Andy🦉#2401

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

19 Likes

Some great work you got there! Have got a suggestion, try messing a little with colors and explore different styles, would surely help you alot!

1 Like

Looks pretty interesting. I’m considering hiring you. Just a few questions.

1. Are you still open for commissions
  2. Are t-shirts as a robux payment option (I am willing to pay tax of you require it).

Please up your prices, I see this too often. You are very talented at what you do and the most expensive you are asking for is 2.4k robux. I have seen people with far worse drawing skills ask for more. You are undervaluing your great work.

Hope this helped! ^^

Yes I am still open for commissions and do you mean you want to pay me in t-shirts?

Thank you, I appreciate the advice. I am currently working on making a new portfolio with new prices so Ill take this into consideration. Thanks!

Pay through roblox t-shirts. Like the one in this screenshot.

ah I see, yes thats fine as payment

Alright, my Discord tag is The Bloxxy Hunter#6628. I’ll give more details there.

1 Like

NEW UPDATED POST HERE : [CLOSED] AndyxOwl │ Digital 2D Artist │ Illustrator │