[OPEN] Animator

Started doing blender animation commissions while I’m at it. Now doing any kind of animation!

Hello david! Unfortunately, the price for such a complicated task is not very equivalent to how I would take. Hope you understand!

I bought some pets from this dude and he told me that he will never sell the pets to anyone else, but I just found out that he did. Don’t recommend him.

I hope you don’t mind me asking this daft question but how did you get those light bars? They are so cool.

Reopening my portfolio! Only accepting Paypal this time, since this will be my official source of income. Hit me up if interested!

Nice portfolio, liked the models some of them might need a bit of work.

1 Like

those models do be nice tho. rainbow bars too
:star_struck:

1 Like

Just added some more animations! I’m discontinuing being a builder for time being, as I feel like I don’t enjoy doing it as much as the other 2. Still open for modelling and animating though, so hit me up if interested.

Not bad keep up the good work!

Nice! I would love to see some of your bigger builds though, do you have any examples of big builds? (restuarants, houses, arenas, etc?)

I’m interested in hiring you for my animator! Please PM me.

Hello! Currently doing animation commissions, I find modelling to be a bit tiring, so kudos to those who still continue doing modelling commissions. My schedule can be found above in the post.