[OPEN] 2rmen | Professional German & Dutch Translation Services

About Me

:earth_africa: Hey there, I’m Armen. I am a German :de: & Dutch :netherlands: Translator specialized in localizing games on Roblox.
I’ve been translating for over two years now, and am still actively looking for new job opportunities!

Read below to find out more about my services :arrow_down_small: :arrow_down_small: :arrow_down_small:

Showcase

Translated Games

Game Language Link
Thick Legends :de: Thick Legends
BedWars :de: BedWars
DOORS :de: + :netherlands: DOORS
Blox World Theme Park :de: Blox World Theme Park
Noob Army Tycoon :de: Noob Army Tycoon
Lumberjack Legends :netherlands: Lumberjack Legends
Zombie Defense Tycoon! :netherlands: :boom:Zombie Defense Tycoon!
Break In (Story) :netherlands: Break In (Story)
Hole Simulator :netherlands: :fire:Hole Simulator
Mall Tycoon :netherlands: Mall Tycoon
Vehicle Simulator :netherlands: Vehicle Simulator
Club Volt :de: + :netherlands: Club Volt
GOD TYCOON :de: + :netherlands: GOD TYCOON
Would You Quiz? :de: + :netherlands: :sparkles:Would You Quiz?:sparkles:
Supercharged! :de: + :netherlands: Supercharged!

Group Ranks

Group Members Link
Paradigm Games 34K+ Paradigm Games
Rhyles 44K+ Rhyles
Summit Studio Games 72K+ Summit Studio Games
Zood Studios 519K+ Zood Studios
Cloud Entertainment 292K+ Cloud Entertainment
Angelworks 439K+ Angelworks
The Gang Stockholm 1M+ The Gang Stockholm
Trobulate 13 Trobulate
DisneyLand Robloxia 252K+ DisneyLand Robloxia - Roblox
Gigawatt Studios LLC. 2.1k Gigawatt Studios LLC.

EF SET Results

The EF SET language placement test is an online 50 minute exam designed to give people an estimate of their language level, these tests are not official whatsoever. Find more info here.

Reading πŸ“•

Reading

Listening 🎧

Listening

Availability

Monday - Friday: 1 hour
Saturday - Sunday: ~3-4 hours

Times may vary

Prices

Negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me on the Devforums via Private messages, via Roblox PMs, or Discord.

My Discord tag is: Armen#3091
My Roblox profile is: 2rmen

Thank you for reading,
Armen

19 Likes

Armen has translated my game Thick Legends into German. He was nice and efficient with his work :ok_hand:

5 Likes

They translated my dance club project (Couple hundred strings) - great experience overall :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for translating Break In.

Armnex was always fast to respond to me, had a quick translation turnover rate, was willing to do a few extra bits after I paid him, and did a playthrough with me and his friend to ensure there weren’t any errors.

Would recommend!

4 Likes

Great translator for GOD TYCOON into Dutch and German.

Armnex is really easy to work with and responds quickly to messages. I recommend them to anyone wanting a Dutch/German translators!

2 Likes

Thread Update

• Made information easier to read
  • Updated Statistics

Updated 2021-01-21T12:50:00Z

Appreciate the service! Good job!

2 Likes

Armen translated Blox World Water Park in to German. They gave great service and were very fast with their translations.

2 Likes

2rmen is someone who offers quality, reliable, fast German & Dutch translation services.

Did you know?
German is a native language to almost 100 million people worldwide and is spoken by a total of over 130 million people.
If you want the best optimal German & Dutch experience for your game, consider hiring him.

3 Likes

Armen is a very comunicative translator and gets along really well with developers. He’s a very reliable translator and is a member of the Global Localization Team. He also meets deadlines when there are any!
I would recommend him 100%. :+1:

1 Like

Cool to see other translators on this forum, really nice portofolio too, hope mine can be like yours one day! :smile:
How do you deal with the new group payment system Roblox implemented? Just curious to see how other commision services deals with it. :thinking:

1 Like

Hey, I’m glad you liked my portfolio! Usually what I do with this new payout system is that I join the group before I start the commission so I receive the payment earlier. Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very good portfolio. I’m glad too see you got good feedbacks from populer people!

1 Like

great i think i will pay to translate my game bc i see known pp reply to you and i see your work is sooo great

1 Like

Very good and professional service !

1 Like