[CLOSED] Badgers of Robloxia is looking for an experienced scripter

About Us

Hello, I’m Shadow! Proud owner of the Badgers of Robloxia. We are an elite badge collecting community that proudly boasts 15,000 members- making us the largest badge collecting group on Roblox. Our community of highly active and dedicated members search in all kinds of Roblox games, whether it be new or old, in hopes to further increase our badge collections!

Group link: Badgers of Robloxia - Roblox

About The Job

We are in search of an experienced scripter who is capable of HttpService and familiar with rank centers. Essentially, what we will need is a rank bot that will promote users according to the number of badges that they own. Since Roblox has froze the API, this makes a “badge counter” slightly more difficult. We’re not quite sure how it’s done, but there have been a couple games that have successfully accomplished this.

You’ll need to recreate that system, and on top of that, connect it with a system that will automatically promote users in the group, according to how many badges they have. For example, if the counter says 31,392, then that user will be automatically promoted to the corresponding rank in the group, which is Master. More details and specifics will be provided upon request, this is solely a brief description so you are aware of what kind of system is needed.

Payment

We’re looking to pay around :robux_light:5,000. We will gladly pay more if it meets or exceeds our expectations.

Contact

The best way to contact us would be through Discord.
PeetahMelark#6930

Thank you for reading, and we hope to be working with you soon! :grin:

1 Like

sorry , I little don’t understand . HTML or HTTP service because roblox works with HTTP service .

Why exactly do you need to be capable in HTML?

@ORden_Test1 @Nucl3arPlays

My apologies, I meant HTTP. I’ve edited the post.

2 Likes

I sent a request. This shouldn’t be too much of a daunting task.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.