[OPEN] Beyond - Looking for Modeler // High Ad Budget // $50 + %

About Us

Hi there! We are Inv1ctus Studios, an upcoming game development team dedicated to pushing the Roblox Engine and giving the best possible user experience. We’re looking for scripters and modelers who would be willing to join us in creating a sci-fi looter shooter (Inspired by Destiny and Destiny 2)that pushes the boundaries of the Roblox Engine, and changes general user perception of Roblox as a whole. The game is around 75% done, we just need developers to help us power through to the finish line. To help promote game success, I am devoting 40k robux from my personal account into ads on launch day.

The Team
@GalaxionX - Project Lead/Modeler/Scripter/UI Designer
@Kqylor, @Krimzin78 - Scripter
@NotUnfazed - Modeler
@blingmcqueen - Builder

Game Progress

This is the most I’m willing to show right now, contact me separately if you would like more game progress

About The Job

We are looking for:
Modeler

• The modeler will be responsible for creating armor sets confirming to the rthro rig, as well as mobs and weapons, to help us finish off the game. The models must be textured, and be mid-high poly. Please refer to the hidden details below for some examples of models that we will be using. There will be a somewhat lenient schedule, however, it is my duty as the leader to make sure all my team members are performing the tasks required. Expect friendly banter and an overall great experience with some good lads.
Example of our modeling style

Payment

I will be willing to give the modeler a payment of $50 in the form of an Amazon gift card once some work has been completed. I would also be willing to give an additional 10% of our game profits. I do have 40k robux in my account right now, ready to use as advertising money during launch.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My Discord tag is:
Zero Prime#7501
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, and as always, have a brilliant rest of your day!

3 Likes

You’re looking for a scripter/modeler right?
Im not a scripter/modeler but I am a builder.
I noticed your builds in the city didn’t give out “A-Ton” of detail, but it was good.
I was hoping that I could help build. :slight_smile:

Here is my work

If you could let me help you build i would be so happy!

Hey, I’m the team’s current scripter and I’d just like to say that this is a very promising game and I am looking forward to welcoming our new team members! I’d definitely recommend if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Updated the price, from 15% to $50 + 10% to hopefully garner more interest in the position!

Sure! Here my portfolio

Thank you for applying! I’ll look at your portfolio in a few.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.