[BUSY] Builder & 3D Modeler Portfolio

About Me

Hey! My name is Tre, and I am a Roblox asset creator and level designer. I have been on Roblox since 2011, and I have been using Blender since 2014. I have extensive knowledge of level design and asset creation, and I have done many jobs with different build styles and themes.

Showcase

Here are some of my favorite pieces of work. If you would like to see more, feel free to message me.

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available almost every day, unless something comes up. I am working on my own game in my free time, but when I get commissions I prioritize those over my project. I don’t like to work on large scale projects that only give % revenue, however if I really like the idea I might change my mind. Please do not try to hire me if you are only paying % of profits.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, and I prefer payment to be in USD. If that is not doable, I accept Robux depending on the amount. I expect payment before I send over any models or assets created (but after they are made to your liking).

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, on Discord (TreBomb#7757), or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/DevTreBomb

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great guy to work with, would recommend. He built the sidescroller puzzle map for my pet project Sacrifice, with the trees and cave and stars.

1 Like