[CLOSED] Low Poly Builder and Modeler | Buildings, Pets, Foods , Furnitures and More

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder and a modeler. I can make low poly models. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox and have previously worked on Hat Simulator.

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder and a modeler. I can make low poly models. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox and have previously worked on Hat Simulator.

Showcase

image|335x367

e_jNRLMhScWSayaWx9c2qA
imrbosFoSBKZprFit-p0uA
XabyWYqYQ12AQUbVSnl81w
S0cwBPzSRmWxSdHH7CFMPw
1q-FLK8HRI2KtQzI6wYH3g

O5ieLvpRSqK8VvhHC0XteQ (1)

image unknown-30

Payment

I prefer group funds for the payment, here are the prices;

350-2.000 :robux: for little assets (pets, rocks, trees, flower, etc.)

1.500-10.000 :robux: for buildings (shop, house, etc.)

15.000-250.000 :robux: for big models (lobbies, cities, etc.)

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Hüseyin Gazi#5597

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Great modeler, definitely recommend to anyone who’s checking him out now, will keep commissioning from him.

1 Like

Thanks for 25 likes. I added new exampes! :slight_smile:

Cloxier is very pleasant to work with.
He replies fast, delivers quality work on time and for very fair prices.

I’d definitely recommend using him, I know I will do so more often in the future!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m interested in hiring you in my development team. If you want to talk more with me DM me here or on discord Sstiixy#8007.

1 Like

Amazing quality modeller, however in terms of the service and maturity I did not have a good experience.

2 Likes

Comissions are closed for 5 months.

I’m back again! :slight_smile:

Hey! I tried to add you on Discord but it says your username is wrong

Hello, did you change your discord name?

yes. Sorry I was not that active on forum these weeks my new discord is Ziggy_Dev#6632

Awsome cute models! Your prices are really good too! Love them all!

Woah! Awesome work.
I love the colors you use, and those eggs/pets look absolutely stunning. :smiley:

Would love to commission but your Discord is not right… Please send over the new one

Thanks for your reply, uo_h. :blush:

Hello! By looking at your past work, I think you are perfect for my simulator game! Please message me here or tweet to me on Twitter @OceanGFX_ to follow this up. Thanks!

1 Like

I sent you a message. :grinning:

1 Like

Although his portfolio looks good, working with him wasn’t very pleasant. We gave him a deadline (which he agreed to, but didn’t meet), he didn’t give updates on progress and occasionally ignored our messages on Discord. In the end, we were forced to find a new builder to get things going.

2 Likes

I was ghosted as well. Do not recommend working with this individual.