[Status - Open] 2D/3D Graphics Designer For Hire! xRom_an

Hello, I’m a graphics designer specialized in 2D/3D styled graphics.

• Experience - 2 years and 200+ orders completed
  • Icons are used from flaticon and drawn by me, I hereby attribute / credit Freepik and Smashicons
  • Hosting GFX lessons , prices can be discussed based on the topic you want to learn.

Available everyday until I change my status.

• Waiting Period
    Once ordered , waiting period is approximately 2-3 days.

• Game Icons
  • Game Thumbnails
  • Group Logos
  • YouTube Channel Arts And Logos
  • Roblox and Twitter Banners
  • Roblox Advertisements

• PayPal :arrow_right: 3$ to 4$

• Robux :arrow_right: 200

• Payment is after service

Examples

65 Likes

I can just recommend him! He just got two gamepass icons done for me, and I am very satisfied with the result!

11 Likes

Thanks soo much!!! :smile: @PerfectlyBlack

4 Likes

Hey @vvitdraw! Your cartoon graphics are fire. If you don’t mind telling me, what editor do you use?

3 Likes

I highly recommend Roman. My order got done very quickly, and he was able to edit my order based on my exact specifications. I found that he’s very easy to work with, especially if you have a specific idea in mind, and his prices are beyond reasonable.

I’m ecstatic with how he was able to bring the exact image I imagined in my head to life:

6 Likes

Thanks soo much ! :smile:

This means a lot to me!

4 Likes

Another great, beautiful, vibrant and colourful logo from @vvitdraw!

4 Likes

Thanks for support!!! :smile:

4 Likes

Really nice and affordable work, I have just commissioned @vvitdraw for a group logo and am more than satisfied with it, really recommend him (:

4 Likes

Thanks soo much @Iucag , :smile:

2 Likes

U cant rush the person, Those icons he have listed for example, they took alot of work, it depends on which logo you want and text, plus extra background stuff

5 Likes

Hello! Are you still available? If so, please send me a friend request on Discord, lolheads#5854

3 Likes

Was nice working with you! :smile:

2 Likes

Definitely recommend him, he is quick and the result is very nice.

Here’s what he made for me:

3 Likes

I am interested, I am going to contact you on discord. my tag is RUPPYI#4548

3 Likes

Damn, your art looks pretty impressive, and so cheap! How do you make them?

3 Likes

I use many softwares such as Adobe PS , and I’m quick because I have 1 year experience in this…so I thought of providing my logos at cheap for those who is in need of one , instead of normal artists charging 5K-10K…

5 Likes

Do you use hand drawn icons or icons from the internet?

A lot of these look like they are from flaticon, and sites like those require proper credits when using said logos.

3 Likes

Hand drawn and flaticon

{30 char}

5 Likes

@vvitdraw understood what I needed, fast and easy. I am definitely going to contact him again.

4 Likes