[OPEN] Chipotle - Hiring Food Modeler & Clothing Designer

Are you looking for any GFX Artists?

I think we’re all set for now. May I see some examples, though?

Hey there! I own a product called SmartOrders and we are taking Pre-Orders. I know you need a cooking system, but it might be vital to have an ordering system. My discord is: xJxck_yy#7636

My dear Sir,

one of the biggest Subway groups got copyright stricked yesterday by the irl Subway. Do not let this happen to you.

Contact me On Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

UPDATE!
Now HIRING Food Modeler(s) and Clothing Designer(s)! FOOD MODELERS NEEDED URGENTLY!

Sent a food modeler application; Sent a friend request.

Thanks for your interest. I can’t find you on Discord. What’s your tag?

Pr_amise#9508 would be my tag 30///

I’m entering it, and it says that it’s invalid. Add me: andrew.#1845

I have added you on discord! Pram the clam should pop up!

I would love to apply as the clothing designer. My discord is JVLIA#8683, feel free to reach out!

I have added you please accept.

I can be a food modeler. I have something like a month of experience on Blender, but I can do this. Send me a PM on devforum so I can show you my skill (Like, say me to do a food) and I will do it as I can. I can also traduct meal name for free, from english to french. And I can give the ‘‘test’’ food model for free at sure. Also, i’m not the best for UV mapping.

Have a great day!

Hi, just to again reference the trademark concern brought up by Crazy, it’s definitely important that you consider changing your logo and group name. Consider that all of us concerned about this are in it to help you as a developer, not to discourage you from developing. If you recall, about 2 years ago, Pokemon Brick Bronze was deleted entirely after legal action was taken by the Pokemon Company / Nintendo. The Brick Bronze development team were unable to refund all of the users who made purchases in their game, and this all caused quite the controversy when it happened. Changing your name and logo, even slightly, could save you all of this legal trouble, and would literally take no time at all. If your game is successful and you profit from it, it’s entirely worth the change to avoid losing your right to develop it.

Interested! Sent a request on discord Xeveryi#4254

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.