[OPEN] Choochuf | Graphics Artist For Hire [Thumbnails/Icons/Group Logos/Ads/UI/Gamepass Icons]

Very professional and amazing quality. Will continue ordering from him. All my orders have come out great - thanks choochuf.

1 Like

I Got Too Late To Hire You Bec You Closed Commissions

1 Like

Yep, Definitely Very Amazing And Great!

1 Like

Never wrote a comment on the UI that he made me, but truly one of the most satisfying results you can receive from any UI artist, definitely a thumbs up to this guy.

1 Like

Choochuff makes the best work! I’ve ordered multiple times and he always delivers 10/10~

1 Like

Did an amazing job, I got pack some of the best work I’ve ever received from a gfx artist. I’m for sure coming back for newer projects. Made the artwork personal to my game which I greatly appreciate.

1 Like

would like to order i dm’ed u on faded#9428

how do i contact u im tryna hire u but ur messages are off on twitter

I hired Choochuf to make two thumbnails, two ads, and one game icon for my game, Stargate Horizons. I was blown away with the final product and would highly recommend Choochuf to anyone looking for highly detailed, professional GFX. Every step of the process was flawless and communication was both regular and smooth throughout, allowing for input to be made on the GFX as it was being created. The end products were some of the best GFX work I have had created thus far. I will certainly be hiring Choochuf again in the future! Five stars!

2 Likes

Always good fast and easy to commission :slight_smile: highly recommend

1 Like

Great work! Sent you a friend request @ Swift#3113

1 Like