[OPEN] City of Windsor is looking for a Programmer!

City of Windsor is a new Roblox roleplay game, which will be released soon. In the game, you can either commit crimes as a civilian or act as a police officer against these crimes. There are also a few other roles, such as the Fire Department. However, we are currently looking for a programmer to help us finish this game. We hope to find motivated and talented programmers who will help us to make this game better and bigger.

WHAT WE OFFER

• A small, friendly and helpful team
  • A professional and understanding work environment
  • A few meetings a week where new and old topics are discussed

INFORMATIONS

• You will work with other programmers in this job
  • You will receive 1.000 - 3.000 Robux per month. Depending on how much profit the game makes and how you do your job

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

• A fluent English communication
  • Heavy experience in the (Roblox) programming language “LUA”
  • Heavy experience with data store
  • Activity (approximately 4-8 hours a week)

HOW TO APPLY

• You must be at least 13+ years old to apply
  • You must own Discord and be on the „City of Windsor“ Discord server at best

If you would like to apply as a programmer, then please write a application to the E-Mail cityrobloxwindsor@gmail.com with the subject “Programmer Application”.
In your application, you need to share your experience with programming in Roblox Studio and why you want to work for City of Windsor.
If we like your application best, we will contact you via the E-Mail you contacted us with.

(If you don’t have an E-Mail, you can submit your application in the comments or contact me via Discord in the DM’s.)

(Our Discord-Server: Discord)

Greetings, Founder / LDN_Future

2 Likes

I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but this rate is EXTREMELY low. 3k Robux is only $10.50, so to get that per month is practically working for free. I’d recommend increasing this rate, either by getting more Robux or using Percentages to pay.

1 Like

Alright, I’m going to change the payment. You’ll get 20.000-30.000 Robux per month.

Greeting, LDN_Future

1 Like

Looking for a builder? Close - Commission

I’m also going to open a application for builders.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.