[CLOSED, OUTDATED] CrashFact's Developer Portfolio

Hello! My name is Valentin, I am also known as CrashFacts, and I’m a 14 year old developer. I’m one of many users on Roblox, the imaginary platform for all kinds of ages.

I’m a builder and a translator on Roblox, and I mostly specialize on detailing, level designing, modeling and more, when it comes to building. I’m fairly experienced, when it comes to showing the world, what you imagine and what you create.

I have translated for the group ‘‘LuaBrand’’ in the past.

I offer both, German to English and English to German game localization.

You can view my first proper, and fairly detailed showcase:
(Note, that this showcase is not fully completed yet, and that it will constantly receive updates, until it is completely finished.)

Here are some screenshots of my modeled work.

Modeled microscope, uncolored
unknown

Small, modern laptop
tLNIvobJQHSvgucdQtl8yQ

unknown

Lastly, something from the showcase mentioned above

My availability depends on the week, or the month overall. Sometimes, I might be busy with schoolwork or even exams. Overall I try my best to complete builds or translations as fast as I can.

Although generally, I’m active on both, Roblox and Roblox Studio.

Prices depend on the detail, the time or the size of the assets. I accept group funds as a payment method.

For translating, prices depend as well. It could be R$ per string, or a one time payment. Message me for more information for both, building and translating, to discuss and choose a price together, which satisfies both sides.

You are able to message me through the following:

Roblox - https://www.roblox.com/users/179630308/profile by messaging me.
Discord - CrashFacts#8005 by sending me a friend request, and direct messaging me.

Or here on DevForums!

This post will be updated, whenever it needs an update on it.

Last edit: 2020-10-10T22:00:00Z

I can’t wait to work more with people!

Sincerely,
CrashFacts

8 Likes

Would recommend. Very amiable, easy-going person. :slight_smile:

1 Like