[Closed] Dan_Mackintosh, Builder

About Me

Hello! I am Dan I am a Roblox Builder and I have been building for about 2 years. I have been a part of the Developer Forum for about 8 or so months now and I have loved my time so far. I have a passion for realistic building and asset building.

Showcase

You can message me on discord and I can show you some of my work if you wish. Or you can have a look below!

Here are some screenshots of my work if you want to see more give me a message!

Availability

I am available a lot of the time mainly in the evenings as I attend college and have work. I am contactable via discord pretty much all of the time. If you do message me on discord make sure to say you’re messaging me about my portfolio because I have a tendency to ignore people. :joy:

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. Depending on the project I will happily work for free. However, this depends on available time around work and college. :dollar:

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dan_Mackintosh
Discord: Dan H#6267

Thanks for reading! I hope to talk to you soon! :smile:

16 Likes

I’m a college kid too! Do you do low-poly?

Hi, Yes I can do low-poly. Just not my favourite type of building.

Here are some screenshots of low-poly work!

2 Likes

Neat. I do low poly too! We’re looking for a builder. It’s percentage based since we don’t promise funds we don’t have. If you’re interested and willing to be dedicated, check out this since I don’t want to fill up your thread with all of the details. Development Team - Looking for Low Poly Builder [40% of Game Revenue]

I decided to focus on one portion of the project to do it really well and not have to worry about other aspects and do it horribly.

Looks great, sent you a friend request on discord.

Hey, ive sent a discord friend request. My apologies since this is quite a few months late, hopefully you are still set to open though!

JCS#9999