[CLOSED] DarkSinisterPVP | Builder & Mesh Designer

AboutMeSmaller
Hey there! My name is DarkSinisterPVP, I am a builder and mesh designer with a record of over three years. I have continued establishing my work since 2016, I thoroughly cherish my work and couldn’t ask for a more enjoyable opportunity. I will ensure 100% satisfaction with the product before making any transaction for the commission. While I have to tackle personal work, you’ll still find me to be one of the most reliable developers out-there as I make it my highest priority to offer clear communication to you anytime.

Buildings

Statues

Meshes

Sections
My availability completely depends on my schedule, however, I can estimate the hours to be similar to the times listed below,

Sunday: 12:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Monday: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Friday: Commissions Closed
Saturday: 12:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Payment
Maps and Lobbies
image 5-10k+ Robux
Singular Builds
image 1-5k+ Robux
Singular Models
image 500-4.5k+ Robux
All prices listed above can be negotiated, but I will likely not accept any offer below the suggested range.

I will not be likely to agree to any commission paid with another method besides Robux, I will NEVER accept a commission for exposure or percentage payment of a game, I will also unfortunately not be able to take USD at the moment.

cONTACT
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord by adding me using the code Dark-Sama#8056 .

Thank you for reading my portfolio, I wish that my work has impressed you and will interest you in a commission made by me, farewell! :smile:

18 Likes

These are only some of my work I’ve done in the past, more will be on the way.

1 Like

Yeah, you really should add some more work! :slight_smile: good work though.

2 Likes

Great fast work, commissioned him for some terrain work and he started immediately and completed in 2 hours. He also made all changes I requested.

3 Likes

One more thing, you should try taking better screenshots of your work, and take it with the model, and nothing else. It makes you and your work look better, and more profesional. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunate, I was looking for a solid builder that is willing to go long term in due time.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t work for full time however I can do long-term commissions. The ranges I can go to is designing a map, creating the weapons, etc. As long as I’m not expected to be a full-time developer while instead working for a period of time and receive a good salary I’m fully fine with a long commission.

2 Likes

Definitely would recommend, completed work really quickly (At a fair price!). A great low-poly builder. (;

2 Likes

Awesome builder, very accommodating and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Commissions are open again, [1/3]. I’ll be looking forward to your requests, especially if it’s a long-term project!

Do you create hairs, we currently need hairs for a Black Clover game.

Unfortunately, I’m not too experienced with hairs and I recommend you get another developer who is more skilled with hair meshes.

I am once again asking for your financial support, my commission slots are open once more.

I’m interested. I sent you a DM and friend request. kypto#2961

1 Like

I’m interested in hiring you but can’t add you on discord for some reason, mind adding me Rummy#0001 ?

I’m interested in getting a mesh for a car… If you can make a car mesh for a Jeep and/or a pickup truck then let me know