[CLOSED] Deeear GFX

about me

Hello! I am a graphics designer for hire. I use Blender and Photoshop. I was mostly active in the graphics design community and Roblox from late 2013 to early 2016, especially during the days of C&G. I recently came back in late 2018 and have been on and off with my working days.

SHOWCASE

Thumbnails

December 2018. Only the Roblox character and spider rendered on Blender

December 2019

December 2019

December 2018. Background was photo manipulated.

Logos

December 2019

January 2020. Hand drawn.

December 2019

Server logos

SERVER-ICON1.2

Game Icons

January 2020

July 2020

August 2020

Portraits

July 2020

December 2019

Advertisements

January 2019

December 2019

AVAILABILITY
I am starting uni around late August, until then, I’ll be available at least 5-7 hours a day. My timezone is GMT+8. How long will it take to finish a single work? It depends on my schedule, but the maximum time it will take for yours to be delivered is two days.

PAYMENT
I prefer to be paid in USD, but I also accept Robux.

PRICELIST:

• Thumbnails: R$1000-R$1700 / $3.5-$6
  • Game Icons: R$600 - R$1000 / $2.1-$3.5
  • Logos: R$500-R$1200 / $1.8-$4.2
  • Server logos: R$1000-R$1500 / $3.5-$5.25
  • Advertisements: R$700-R$1500 / $2.5-$5.3

Contact

Please contact me on Discord: cz#5006. You may contact me here on devForum if you prefer. Please give some time for me to reply because there’s a high probability we live on opposite sides of the world.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Your work is beautiful :heart_eyes: SLAYYY

4 Likes

Nice work!
asked for a commission!
took a few days, but looks good!!

2 Likes
CLOSED

Hello! I’m offering one free thumbnail or logo. This will be for the expansion of my portfolio, and a way of helping someone who can’t afford it. Please DM me on Discord.

Hey,could I get the free logo?

1 Like

For doing this work for free… it’s amazing. You’re really nice. I’m glad that you’re trying to help out the people who can’t afford 1k+ robux. :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Really good logos! Fast delivery time and amazing work.
Thanks a lot for making me one as I could not afford the logos other people make and again amazing logos!

1 Like

Accepting animated and non-animated Discord server logos now.

Im afraid I cannot pay but if you ever go free again please contact me.
Discord: DareDaniel0#7616

well seasoned gfx artist, the icon i ordered turned out really well, worth the price.