[Temporarily Closed] Detailed Builders

Hello.
we are a group of 3.
we do a detailed building, interior + exterior.

Some photos & videos..

4 days a week, 4 - 5 hours a day.

• Small projects: 500 - 800 R$ [Each]

• Large projects: 3000 - 6000 R$

Paypal or Robux via group funds only. :innocent:

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Voyed#6665

Have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Is it one payment for all three of you? Or would I need to pay every one of you individually?

2 Likes

Depends on the amount and the project :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

a guy who wanted to join our Roblox studio to “put his stuff so we can fix it for him” seems more like a way of scamming, but still isn’t an excuse to insult, so I apologize on behalf of him, no one asked him to hire us anyways, (Its all on his own free will), not going to say anymore comment.

proof

They are willing to scam so don’t hire i was gonna give them good reviews and put the leaderboards in but then they said pay first what a scam

100% would recommend contacting support if he did scam you, I know how it feels to do something or even wait for a while and then get backstabbed like that. This isn’t the same case but Ive lost about 2 weeks of time because developers just quit my projects.

Same here, Ive had some devs quit on me setting me back weeks but it was usually since they were in a Diffrent timezone or had personal restrictions. However, sometimes Im a bit inactive so thay may upset some people.

If you get scammed, contact support on the messaging service (If its real dollars) and roblox.