[OPEN] Envious Productions - Looking for an Animator!

About Us

Hi there! We welcome you to Envious Productions , an upcoming development group here on this amazing platform! Established by aeyuze and k4sah, we are a handful of skilled developers who are looking to revolutionize the club industry here on Roblox!

About the Job

We are looking for a skilled animator who is capable of doing various things with animations. More information will be released in DMs.

Payment

We will be paying a reasonable amount of :robux: via group funds, shoot us your pricing.

Contact Us

Before contacting us please prepare examples to show us.
You can contact us on Discord: le#5872
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not entirely sure what you mean in your description or what you want exactly, so lets talk about it on discord. I sent you a request.

opticthunder#8589

States under “About the Job” all information will be released in DMs!

Hi there! I might be interested in taking this on! Feel free to check out my portfolio here and you can contact me via: Toothpaste#2512 if you want to discuss further :slight_smile:

Added! Sorry for the late reply.

Hey aeyuze, I still haven’t received that friend request. Just wondering if you experienced an error in trying to send it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.