[OPEN!] Experienced Builder, Project Manager and Event Coordinator for hire! [5 Years Experience!]

Hello and welcome to my portfolio! My name is Taza, I am an experienced builder creating many different games and models from a variety of different genres from sci-fi to low-poly. I have been building for a few years and during this time I have worked for many groups developing games to a high standard. I am a great project manager/team leader with excellent administration skills and Event Coordination.

Here are some screenshots of my work
Portfolio picture 1 Portfolio picture 2 Portfolio picture 3 Portfolio picture 4 Portfolio picture 5 Portfolio picture 6 Portfolio picture 7

Due to other work obligations my availability is limited during weekdays.

Prices and payment is negotiable. However my preference is via paypal. Payment will need to be made before any work commences.

I am contactable via the following:

Developer Forum

Discord (Taza#0001)

Email: tazatech.business@gmail.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/taza_tech

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

TazaTech, has amazing building skills, i would definitely recommend him to anyone who requires a builder out their. He built me a showcase place to showcase my assets and it looks very fine! Highly recommend this guy to anyone who needs him. I rate him a 10/10 with his building powers!

2 Likes