ʚ Experienced GFX Artist Portfolio

This portfolio is outdated. Please view my highlighted post for an updated version!

ʚ Background ɞ

ʚ Hello! I’m adoradd1son. I’ve been doing GFX since April of 2020 and consider myself decently experienced. I’ve done many orders over the past months and I hope I can help you!

ʚ I’ve previously worked for countless groups, including Melanin Magic (2k Members), Flying Dance Studio (5k Members), and many others. Note that some of my work may be outdated as many of these commissions were completed a long time ago.

ʚ Portfolio ɞ

ʚ Below are some examples of renders, thumbnails, and logos. Some are older than others, but these include a wide variety of my skills.

Renders

Thumbnails

Logos

ʚ Average Prices ɞ

ʚ Prices may vary on how complex the order is, however the estimated price for each GFX/ render would be close to the prices listed. Each price is for one of each category unless said elsewise.

ʚ If there is more than one person in a GFX or render the cost may rise.

ʚ Render - 100-200

ʚ Group logo - 250-500

ʚ Game logo - 250-500

ʚ Thumbnail - 400+

ʚ Terms ɞ

ʚ I may cancel the order at any time, whatever the situation may be.

ʚ I may reject an order.

ʚ I will not accept an order that requests anything political. (Military groups are an exception.)

ʚ I will not accept an order that requests anything racist, sexist, or discriminatory.

ʚ I will not accept an order that requests anything NSFW.

ʚ Please respect the moderation and I as your equal. I may not do business if I see you are being extremely rude.

ʚ Contacting ɞ

ʚ You can join my Discord server for any questions or commissions.

ʚ Link - Discord

ʚ Thank you for reading and I hope you’ll consider commissioning!

ʚ Please note that my previous username may be the watermark for several of my GFX. These are still my works and apart of my portfolio.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind some critique, then here it is.

• Your posing is very stiff.

Take that as an example. I can see her leg is literally inside her torso and, on the topic of her torso, it’s not really that bent. You wouldn’t really see someone standing like that in real life.

• Your lighting is very bland. If you aren’t already, use Cycles render engine rather than Eevee. Try using HDRI, Sky Textures, ColorRamp, emission planes etc for new lighting techniques.

• Try out other genres rather than sticking to aesthetic. I can confirm I was like this when I started out, and I didn’t really improve. But when I started dipping into new genres I felt a huge difference in my quality of work.

• Don’t take this personally, but I’d remove the ‘experienced’ in the title of the post. People will expect i5k or Exelar quality work if you do that. This is just my opinion though, do what you want ig.

Hello! Thank you for the criticism! That is an older GFX, and I’ve learned a lot since then. Still, I’ll take any criticism I can! For the aesthetics thing, it’s what I enjoy making and I’ve had many people commission me for the more aesthetic type! I try to branch out when I can, but I don’t make many personal GFX. Although this post was meant for commissioning, I appreciate the feedback.