[OPEN] Flaziess - UI DESIGNER

Hello guys i’m Flaziess I’m a 15 year old UI designer. I’m available for some commissions! Here is my previous work.

https://sites.google.com/view/flaziess/examples

To get in contact with me please check out the contact tab. Or add me on discord AK#1162.

Please let me know what you think!

3 Likes

Your work looks great but your portfolio is missing alot of things needed in order for people to hire you. Prices? Contact information?

1 Like

That’s quite a nice portfolio of previous work you got there.

I believe your link should be Sign in - Google Accounts ?

I’ve worked with flaziess on a couple of projects. He is always willing to create any idea you may come up with (even the most obscure), he’s not afraid of criticism and is always looking to improve in any way he can.
Overall I found him to be a very pleasant person to work with.

I wouldn’t make a portfolio on a website… I can’t even see the full UI’s you “designed”. I can’t click on it to see the full image either… :confused:

Needs work you can read the rules about this how to set it up here:

I am interested. What is your form of communication?

Hey Nosniy,

Thanks for reaching out to me. I already infact had a contact page i’m moving it up and i’ll add a pricing

chart aswell.

Cheers!

Discord is preferred, if you wish to contact me.
AK#1162

Will do, thank you good sir :slight_smile:

So the main thing with that is I just wanted to show the button layout, cause mainly simulator themed games go for that type of look so I wanted something that would catch their eyes. I really appreciate the feedback friend!

Finished up all changes requested added pricing, re-arranged the pages. Updated client list, thank you all for your good words of advice! :smile:

1 Like

Hey guys I’ve updated my examples, aswell as my clients list please check it out :smile:

The link does not work anymore, so I can’t access your portfolio or anything. My discord tag is Quionew#3567