[CLOSED] Forge Studios | Environment Design / 3D Modeling (FOR HIRE)

We will be available for work 12/15/2021. Feel free to schedule us.

About Us

Hey there, I’m SingleSided - owner / lead developer of Forge Studios. Forge Studios is a team I created with my friend @FireExodus. Combined we have contributed to a total of over 100 million play sessions. We enjoy working on projects together and have been dev buddies since 2012.

We created:

Each of us has several years of experience. @FireExodus is more of the blender asset modeler while I tend to turn the assets into aesthetic environments. Almost everything you see is 100% made by us and only us together, with the exception of some of the crops and the training dummies.

Though @FireExodus tends to do the 3d modeling, I myself can still personally prevail in this field as well. Not all models shown here were made by just him but me as well.

Please note that this post is created to get us hired together.

Showcase

Here is our game trailer that gives a good idea of what we are capable of, featured on the Roblox twitter:

Our best / most recent work

compressedfountain

Old work:

Knightfall Main Environment

Knightfall Dungeon Environment

Knightfall Volcano Island Environment

Low Poly

Other

Dungeon Levels

Availability

We don’t sleep. We are there whenever you need us. Our sleep schedules can change if needed, though we are typically online 8am - 10pm EST.

Payment

We prefer payment in USD starting at $4000. We will also take devexable R$. Our prices may range above 5milR$ / 17500 USD depending on what is needed for typical projects. Our expected hourly rate is 70/hr each. We understand and apologize if you feel these prices aren’t fitting, however, we are unable to go any lower due to recent demand.

Contact

You can contact me via discord at SingleSided#2488, via Twitter at https://twitter.com/ForgeRBLX, or right here on the developer forum.

If you decide to dm me on discord, please leave a dev forum reply or message letting me know you’ve contacted me (and leave your disc tag). I get many messages a day so it’d be very helpful.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

23 Likes

Very good builders. Finished a very detailed map in a pretty short time-span and exceeded my expectations overall.

3 Likes

@FireExodus and @SingleSided are among the list of some of the most skilled and motivated developers that I have worked with. Working with both of these team members has been a great pleasure, as they both produced a vast amount of exceptionally stylized models that I utilized in my project. They also delivered extremely quickly and changed their work hours to fit with mine since we had time zone differences. I’ll definitely be hiring them again as long as their commissions are open.

3 Likes

I was extremely satisfied with SingleSided’s commitment to ensure that all his builds are highly invigorating and pleasurable to his clients. Please feel free to contact me if you need further reassurance. He was a blast to work with and did an amazing job. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I just updated our portfolio to show more of our work. See the “Other” and “Low Poly” sections.

1 Like

Big portfolio update, commissions sort of open. I’ll take any offers though decently busy till the 29th.

1 Like

The work in this portfolio looks phenomenal! I used to be a QA tester for the game Knightfall and I can say for sure that the game looks amazing and the developers (@SingleSided & @FireExodus) did an awesome job the game!

Their assets overall look amazing!

Awesome work @SingleSided & @FireExodus! :+1:

1 Like

Ive contacted you on discord! My username is DYS_0N#5656, Im looking forward to working with you! :slight_smile: