[OPEN] Frxstedheart - builder/modeler/graphic-designer

Welcome to my portfolio!

I am an imaginative and creative person of many different skills willing to be commissioned, so those skills can be of use for assisting others with their development as well as making a name for myself. I have been overlooked for the past five years, now wanting to put myself and my skills out there.

Building

I have been building on ROBLOX Studio for four years, specializing in creating maps and showcases (mostly out of boredom) that revolve around a realistic rustic-like style, and sometimes a basic cartoon-like style. Below are three realistic rustic-like maps that are built completely of bricks, wedges, cylinders, spheres and some wedge-built unions.

Screenshots of my building capabilities

Modeling

I have been low-poly modeling on ROBLOX Studio for one year, specializing in creating structures, terrain, items, weapons, tools, objects and natural decorations that revolve around a cartoon-like and rustic-like style. They are built mostly out of wedges as a large-scale model, and then greatly decreased in size and either grouped or converted into a union/mesh.

Screenshots of my low-poly modeling capabilities

Graphic design

I have been graphically designing on an editing software for one year, specializing in thumbnails for games, icons for games, and icons for groups. My style with this is normally cartoon-like and simple.

Example of my graphical design capability

icon%20example

game%20icon%20example

Availability, payment, and contact

I live in a rural neighborhood and are enlisted in online school, giving me the spare time of around five hours practically every day. I am normally online from 3:15pm to 8:30pm in EST.

Payment is always negotiable! I only accept robux for every completed task, either through group funds or clothing. I am not yet ready to settle down into a development team just yet. As well, I might be able to accept USD in the future!

If you would like to commision me, contact me through messaging here! If you currently do not have access to messaging, send me a friend request on Discord (frxstedheart#9630) or a private message on ROBLOX.

Thank you for taking time to read this! I apologize for any mistakes or confusion, this was a lot to write and it is my first ever post here. If you have questions, do ask!

11 Likes

Added you on Discord so I can potentially bring another non DevForum member in on the discussion.

1 Like

It won’t let me add you . Could you add me instead please ( Nameless_1234#2545 )

1 Like

image how much for weapon like this?