[CLOSED TEMPORARILY] Future Noob - Graphics/GFX Designer/Animator/Modeler

Hello! I’ve been developing games, designing, and building for 4-5 years while being self-taught. My online YouTube name is Future Noob and I specialize in designing, effects, and overall game development. I’ve been on Roblox for nearly 6-7 years by now from my old account til now. I also do scripting tutorials on my YouTube channel and inspire to improve. :happy1:

Currently, I know a moderate amount of Lua Scripting, and basic things in HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. I do designs in Animation, UI (User Interface), Graphics/GFX/Vector Icons, Modeling, Building, Level Designing, and Game Design.

As of now, I currently provide the services and styles along with it listed below:

GAME THUMBNAILS :framed_picture:

Styles: Realistic - Cartoony - Fantasy
Cost: 2k Robux - 6k Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

GAME LOGOS/ICONS :palm_tree:

Cost: 1k Robux - 4k Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

ADVERTISMENTS :money_with_wings:

Styles: Cartoony - Fantasy
Cost: 700 Robux - 3k Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

GAMEPASSES/DEVELOPER PRODUCTS :moneybag:

Styles: Cartoony- Fantasy
Cost: 600 Robux - 2k Robux Each :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

RENDERS/PROFILE PICTURES/ETC :smile:

Cost: 1k Robux - 4k Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

ANIMATIONS :dancer:

Styles: Combat, Emotes, Humorous, Realistic
Cost: 1.2k Robux - 3k Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

3D MODELS (CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING) :evergreen_tree:

Styles: Cartoony
Cost: 300 Robux - 700 Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

UI DESIGN (CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING) :white_square_button:

Styles: Cartoony - Simple
Cost: 3k Robux - 7k Robux :robux_light: (NEGOTIABLE ABOVE AND BELOW)

Any images that show (Old) were created a years or months ago.

PERSONAL BEST RENDERS

These ones are in my opinion, the best renders I’ve done so far as of now.

(Entry Point Inspired)

INCOMPLETE
https://streamable.com/i91nyv

RENDERS

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)

ART/DRAWINGS

GAME THUMBNAILS

(Old)

(Old)

GAMEPASSES

GAME ICONS

(Alternate)

(EARTH MODEL WAS NOT CREATED BY ME, GIVEN BY CLIENT)

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)

ADVERTISMENTS

(Old)

(Old)

(Old)
LongestObbyAd2

LOGOS/ICONS

(Drawn Logo)

(Not Real Game)

(Fan-Art)

(Fan-Art)

ANIMATIONS

(Due to gyazo moments, gif seems slow, I can confirm animations are smooth as butter :ok_hand:)

(Lazy Joke Animation for fun, “Exsplossssion!”)

(Lazy Joke Animation for fun, “Exsplossssion!”)

(Incomplete but still proud of this)
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

(Animation Test)

3D MODELS

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE BOX OR BAG, WERE PROVIDED BY CLIENT

You can contact me on the Developer Forums in which you can message me here by clicking on my profile.
You can contact me on my discord server via the code: BQ6aZBt for more info and such and DM me on there.

I am available 4-6 hours usually from 3pm - 7pm however it may vary on certain occasions/days. However, you can be in queue beforehand by contacting me early on in discord or devforums ahead of time.

If and when you do notify/message me, I’ll come back with a message responding if I’ll take the order or not depending on situation and interest.

SIDE NOTE: I DO NOT ACCEPT FULL TIME JOB/COMMISSIONS NOR DO I ACCEPT PAYPAL AT THE MOMENT.

All prices are negotiable above or below the suggested payment, depending on the work, I will pay per each or altogether. Preferred method of payment as of now it Group Payouts (Taxes Included) | Purchasing a Gamepass (Taxes Included) | Purchasing a T-Shirt (Taxes Included). Make sure you have payment at the ready before asking for a commission.

I will heavily watermark the work first and depending on the situation, will require or not require half upfront payment first beforehand. After verifying payment, I will send over the images/files with no watermarks attached to them. (Or with a small watermark :man_shrugging: )

Thank you for checking out my portfolio, have a great day :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Vouch.

Hoan’s renders are amazing and came out of the blue with a free practice one for me. I definitely recommend comissioning them!

3 Likes

I partially disagree, Quality costs, if you aren’t happy, try finding someone else who will have such quality. But on the side which I agree with you, I think I could pay 1 or 2k more and I could hire Egotisms or someone with her level of quality ( Don’t mean this offensively, I just prefer her quality over futurenoobs and I would probably be willing to pay extra for her level of quality

Nonetheless, Im going to keep this if I ever need some sort of Graphics Maker!

1 Like

@jjjbad Prices are negotiable so If you have disagreements about certain prices, we could talk about it :+1:
(even current “minimum” prices are negotiable at this time :wink:)

@Catxtrophic I’ll be trying to improve my quality as I go by, my prices will of course fluctuate and go up and down depending on the situation. I want to be able to give people choices on how they would like it to look, style, and everything else inbetween. Thank you for the feedback and opinions though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve updated my portfolio, added more leeway to prices (they’re negotiable btw). Also added new service:

Icons/Handdrawn Icons

Check out the “LOGOS/ICONS” section in “SHOWCASE” for examples of Icons/Logos.

Also added more work showcases, check out “PERSONAL BEST RENDERS” for my more favored ones.

A vouch from @goldnugget558, thanks for commissioning me! (Replying for him since he can’t reply)

Commission Work:

I’m now also offering blender animation work! Check out the “ANIMATIONS” in “SHOWCASE” :+1:

COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED

He there! :slight_smile:

You contacted me on Discord asking for feedback on your portfolio. So here it is!

First the tops:

1. I like the headers! The images show professionality and simplicity.
  2. Well done on organizing the portfolio. It’s fairly easy to read!
  3. Good job on describing your availability & the way you pay.
  4. Good that you’re specifying what kind of styles you’re offering!

Now here are some tips:
1. I personally think adding in limited pricings is unhandy. Reason why is because people may assume that for example the 4000 Robux on game logo’s will be the highest possible cost. But what if you have to make something super complicated? It may be better to give an example with an example price to that instead, just so people know by a glance that it’s not the literal prices.

Something minor on this subject: limiting yourself to styles might not allow you to improve further and discover new qualities. I don’t think it’s necessary to mention the styles you offer for that reason.

2. When you have not done something yet, it’s better to just leave that out, until you’ve got something to show.

I was curious to know what Renders you did there, but it appeared empty. Funnily enough, I just realized it shows Renders twice. :stuck_out_tongue: Same counts for Others/Misc.

3. Add references. After finishing a succesful commission, ask the person what they honestly thought of working with you. Ask for their permission on quoting it on your portfolio with some way of contacting them. That way, people who want to have insight through another’s eyes can ask what their experience with you was like.

Feel free to use my portfolio as an example: [TEMP CLOSED] TheEldritchDreamer | 3D / 2D Artist, Translator, and more | Portfolio

Those are the biggest parts in my opinion :slight_smile: Hope I helped!

1 Like