OPEN: Goodboysharks logo designs and more

I know :frowning:
i use paint.net to do this stuff.

Im just a little sad now cause im getting hate :frowning:

No. it looks like it but its not. its a gfx

im a little say now cause im getting hate :((((

Its not hate its just criticism

ik. but now thies messages are on this post… no one will buy them… its ruined now :frowning:

That’s part of posting commission sheets. You’ll always get criticism but I do agree the above responses are not constructive. So I’ll provide constructive criticism instead of just saying “quality bad goo goo gaga”

First off, paint.net is an amazing program and there’s nothing wrong with it. I would suggest using blender to render your characters instead of in-game screenshots. Rendering a character gives a lot more detail.

Here’s a starter tutorial on youtube on how to use blender 2.8 with Roblox characters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stGf-F6KcsM

For a more advanced tutorial using a rig, you can check this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZcKKdnNfs

In the quality of using paint.net I suggest using trusted plugins. paint.net has a forum area dedicated to that. Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum

Here are some suggested plugin packs:

there’s a lot more but those are just some suggested ones.

Finally, always look for inspiration. There’s nothing wrong with even recreating a GFX just to nail down your skills. Here’s a Pinterest board with some gfx. Drop Shadow and other effects, KrisVDM's Plugin Pack (updated 2023-08-27) v.5.0.3.0 - Plugin Packs - paint.net Forum

Coding

I saw some flaws in your code and I just want to give you some good practices for a touch part and checking if the player is real.

local Players = game:GetService("Players");

function touchFunction(part)
	local character = part.Parent;
	local playerObject = Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(character);

if (playerObject) then --// Checks Player
		--// Handle any code of the function
	end
end

script.Parent.Touched:Connect(touchFunction)

I hope this helped!

3 Likes

Thank you!
I LOVE! Using paint.net its a amazing pogram! about the gfx. there are also not screenshots! I Used 3d modeler to make them

Heres a tutorail on how i made then if this is not enough context

For the plugins. i do use dropshadow already! thats how i did the outline

and for coding. i used zingodevs coding school on roblox!

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quality May Look Bad. but on the actual image. it doesnt

Good job at your portfolio! I’m sure you’ll do great! I do have some feedback.

1: You should try making your portfolio a little bit cleaner by using titles, and some other stuff
2: Love the first image! Great way to get people into your portfolio, so credit for that!
3: You should provide gyazo videos/gifs or upload short videos or screenshots of your work. This way we can see your building skills (because I dont see you mentioning your building skills)
4: I recommend adding coding to your portfolio if you’re able to code really well, without using YouTube tutorials for your coding showcase. Overall your code doesn’t look advanced at all, and not indented at all either.
5: I think you can also up your prices! 7 Robux is equivelant to about 2 cents (DevEx rates).

Great portfolio, and goodluck in the future!

1 Like

What a great reply!
I Will be adding building images.
coding
abd more!
the reason its cheap is beacuse im not in it for the money!

ill be making this reply a solution!

1 Like

Where did you get those backgrounds? I’ll love to have them to use in my renders.

1 Like

Sunburst
If you wana use them. just credit me please

1 Like

Those look really nice. How do you make them?

You can search up ‘swirl background’ and they should popup.

1 Like

search up sunburst backround on google

Hello my friend!
I am making a Company where we will share our drawings to people where people will pay us for working for other people!
Why am I asking you this?
I am asking you so, if you don’t get a LOT of robux from your work, you can work for me and might get more robux!

1 Like

Im down,
Wdym by company btw? irl or a roblox group

Devforum!
I am kinda famous for some developers I worked, and I know how to make awesome stuff and very clean portfolio!
So yeah, contact me on discord: Sythnaton#4953

1 Like

Sadly. i cant get discord yet.
we could possibly do it through roblo friend chat?

user: sharkefex

UPDATE: Building images are being added same as logos, commision sheet will be added, prices may be changed, portfolio will be more orgonized. and more!

Prices:

Building - 75 Robux
GFX - 50 Robux
Logo - 50 Robux
CODING - Offsale