[CLOSED] Haces | Logo Designer

70 dollars, you have to be a kid to think that is not a fair price. He can’t undervalue himself.

1 Like

Hello, do you use adobe illustrator?

I use photoshop only :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seriously recommend Haces if you’re in need of a high quality logo, amazing work from this guy!

3 Likes

The Roblox community is so toxic in terms of how people are often paid in regard to certain work. For something that could be sold at $200 elsewhere would only be marketed for around $50 in the Roblox community. The sole reason for this is users in this community having a lack of real-world experiences. The only experience in business they have is making a 20 level obby. Therefore, when these people who have no grasp and concept of what good design work looks like, they commonly regard someone’s incredible work as “too expensive”. Then, the designer feels pressured to lower their prices. This, in turn, causes other designers to be pressured into lowering their prices due to the chain of other designers under-valuing their work. I can sell some branding graphics for sometimes up to $110 to a company. However, I’m somehow told that when I charge $15 for a vector logo concept, that I’m way overpricing my work? This sort of attitude is the primary cause of designers losing interest as they gain little to no benefit. From someone who works with corporations and organizations on a regular, it’s safe to say that this is not too expensive at all.

P.S. Apologies for the long paragraph in response to something that wasn’t that deep, I just wanted to put it out there for other designers.

Main consensus: Designers, stop undervaluing your work.

7 Likes

Please note, I said comparing to other people. By itself I would also say his work is undervalued.

Haces is a talented artist that can create a logo to perfectly fit your needs and then some. Was on time and fit my description for the logo perfectly, would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality logo for their project.

1 Like

Fantastic and well-founded argument towards this growing issue. I agree wholeheartedly with this and the message it is conveying to new and existing designers.

2 Likes

I just ordered a logo from Haces for my new project and it came out amazing! Definitely worth every Robux I paid for the quality I received alongside with fast service. Thank you Haces!

1 Like

Super high quality logo! Very talented, would order again!

2 Likes

Ordered 2 logos from Haces. Extremely creative and was willing to change things to make sure it fit our view/style of the game. Only downside was it took rather a long time. (Due to a vacation).

Either way, would use Haces again in the future.

2 Likes

I just received the logo I ordered from Haces and it came out amazing! Not only was the logo super high quality, he got it done incredibly fast . His logos are worth the price and I do not regret buying from him. I will 100% order from him again in the future.

2 Likes

I ordered 2 logos for my game and group, both logos were better than I could have imagined with the attention to detail and overall quality; I’d recommend Haces if you’re looking for a high quality and reasonably priced logo.

1 Like

Delivered quickly with amazing quality. Well worth $70. Will definitely be ordering again.

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend Haces for anyone looking for a well done logo. He had all of the qualities that I commend: skill, professionalism, and cheerfully doing revisions. I am very happy with the result of his work.

Thanks Haces!

1 Like

ordered a logo and it came out amazing, i recommend him!

1 Like

Had the pleasure of working with Haces on a logo for an upcoming project. Great attention to detail and followed my instructions perfectly. Worked with me on getting the little details perfect and had great input/insight to make the logo even better than I had initially imagined.

Well worth the money, I’d highly recommend working with him.

1 Like

Great work! Do you use PC or tablet/iPad to draw stuff?

1 Like

I use just my mouse to draw stuff

1 Like

No way! how do you do it! can you recommend some tutorials?