[OPEN | HIRING] 3D Modeler and Programmer

Hello, we’re a team of amateur game-developers looking to create a fun, group-based game on Roblox.

About The Job(s)

Note: These jobs are small commissions. You do not have to be able to do both of these jobs, they are unrelated to each other.

• 3D Modeler:

• We are looking to commission a 3D modeller for approximately eight low-poly objects. The majority of them are recoloured versions of the same thing. This is a small commission. We can provide you with pictures on how we would like the objects to look.
      Closed. We are now looking through all the applications received! Thanks to those who applied.
  • Programmer:

• We are looking to commission a scripter to program a maze-generation algorithm based on our needs. We have assets to provide you that you will need to use to complete the job. This is a small commission.

We understand people have lives outside of Roblox and ask that you just keep us in the loop about progress on the assets. We are looking to have these done in <1 month, however, we are flexible with deadlines.

Payment

Our payment method is Paypal only, in USD or CAD. We’re paying per-asset and at your requested rate, permitted it is reasonable pricing based on our needs and requirements.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at JamesBlossom#9912. You can also drop your Discord tag below, along with your portfolio.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

3 Likes

You should change the age to 18, considering paypal’s age limit is 18.

1 Like

Hi,

If someone is under the age of 18 and wishes to apply, they can always have their parent and or guardian accept their payment for them.

Can I apply for modeler then? I didn’t even realize that was possible.

Hey, i’d love to apply for 3D modeler, just making sure you like my work before filling up your discord

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

2 Likes

Hi, I am interested in your 3D Modeller job, I have 2 years of skill in blender and and I have got good experience with texturing, please DM me if you are interested.

1 Like

Hi,

Please reach out to my Discord to apply.

Hi,

Please reach out to my Discord to apply for the position!

You should’ve just added me instead of replying here, i left my discord in my comment.

I added you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.